**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Where do I go next?

TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
This is my current roster and want advice on where to go next I’m currently on 6.2.6 and have a initial clear on V4. My main question is what should I focus on next? I want to mainly start doing the variants

Comments

• Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Exploring V4 isin't a bad Idea I think your roster could handle it. Warlock could assist you for V3 comp and V2 with Gulk, also rank up Quake :)
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    warlock quake aegon bwcv should all be ranked up.Maybe could do v3 or 6
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,797 ★★★★★
    rank up quake
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    edited January 2021

rank up quake

I don’t like playing quake but if needed I’ll try to start liking her
  • Find catalyst and rank up 6* profeser X
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    rank up sym supreme to do 6.2.6 the champion. that will give you some resources to do variants

What would be the best team with my available champs? @Thicco_Mode?
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    If you can play well with BWCV you could get an initial clear of v5 and the r5 gem. She did at least 80% exploration for me. Longshot and SS can put some work in there too. A 4* venom would help if you have.

V3 your best team is probably warlock who can take all the bosses I think, HB, sparky, aegon and maybe 4* sentinel if you have. Aegon will suffer the 50% weakness but it just means you can ramp him up and shred paths.

V2 warlock, ghulk, HB, colossus w/omega synergy will put work in. 4* venom or VTD can shred some of the chapters where they get buffed from the global or bleed vulnerability. Namor can work well by reflecting back the damage from the global. Science adaptoid might be tricky but warlock can get him down played well.

V6 initial clear is pretty easy with the right champs, doom, venom, magneto, omega are all op on the right nodes, boosted 4* might be enough. There are other cheese champs like rhino. I know a lot in my ally used 4*s. Again you get r5 gem for one pass so good one to target.

I wouldn't say there is ever one best team.Every quest will have its problem fights that you need to bring counters for. I think a solid overall team is cmm, nick, quake, bwcv, and warlock

I wouldn't say there is ever one best team.Every quest will have its problem fights that you need to bring counters for. I think a solid overall team is cmm, nick, quake, bwcv, and warlock
    @Thicco_Mode wouldnt I die to the degen too fast?

@Thicco_Mode wouldnt I die to the degen too fast?
    ohhh you meant for the variants. your villian roster actually isnt that great so I'm not sure about that. If you rank up omega you could have a good shot
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Variants are where you should focus next. You can do v2 at the current state of your roster. If you rank up hulkbuster and starky you could take a shot at v3. You could try v5. I did it with my r4 Claire as my main path clearer but you don’t have much of a supporting team to pair with her. If you want to do v5 take carnage and sym supreme to rank 4 and you can probably do it. You can try v6 if you rank up omega but it won’t be pretty. So I’d do v2, v3, v5, then v6 in that order. Start exploring v4 in between while you rank up champs.