**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Forum Suggestions and Requests!

Comments

• R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    Its getting almost pointless leaving feedback or suggestions on Kabams own threads that are set up for such thing, but in the end leave us listening to crickets.
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    R4GE wrote: »
    Had a thread closed and I was redirected here. I'll just copy the thread...

Currently the Ignore feature on the forums serves no true purpose when attempting to Ignore a user. After ignoring someone they are still visible in discussions, just simply "shadowed" out. The user is also able to see our own comments and respond to them or abusively flag them.

Mods, you are unable to follow a good portion of threads and tend to not see our discussions get derailed by our community troll(s) and we are left to suffer from this. Flag option serves no true purpose since it can't always attract your attention to the threads in question. Flag feature is also abused so much that one might feel mods tend to ignore them.

In order for us to enjoy these forums and make the most out of them we could use a better Ignore feature. In ways, this could also prevent you from having to close down good threads because some troll(s) wanted to take a thread off topic and turn it into something else to raise other debates or arguments from the community.

A response would be much appreciated to let us know if this is something that is even possible.

Couldn't Agree more, the first day the ignore feature was out the 3 biggest trolls got put on my ignore list. But like you said it's not good enough cos once quoted you still see the stuff your trying to ignore. It's a shame when God threads get bogged down with pages upon pages of the same person arguing with everyone
  • tlhtlh Posts: 41
    Can we pleeeeease get a stickied thread of only players looking for an alliance in the recruitment section?
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    I am pretty sure this thread is for Forum suggestions and not game suggestions.
  • tlhtlh Posts: 41
    tlh wrote: »
    Can we pleeeeease get a stickied thread of only players looking for an alliance in the recruitment section?

Still nothing? I’m sure this would take less than 5 minutes to do, and it’d be super helpful for alliances looking for recruits
  • NEUROPLEXUSNEUROPLEXUS Posts: 92
    i think the forums should require a reason be stated as to why someone flagged a comment or post. i see a lot of examples of people being very respectful and getting flagged as a way of "down voting" because someone else disagreed with them. sometimes people will use the quote function to directly address the person they disagree with, but still the flag option seems to be being used for the wrong reason.

thanks for listening @Ad0ra_
  • NCB_ptNCB_pt Posts: 291
    Comunication:
    We have dificult to comunicate in 2 situations, i Will put the sugestions:

1 - Dificult in Recruitment Annoucments
    There are Very spam and time spend in this way of Annoucments in global chat. We should have some chat especifically to this situations, but with especification that each player could only post one time for the day.

2 - Comunication with Ally
    Its nota easy comunicate in Ally chat. We should have possibility right to all Ally and each of one receive a mensage in mail. At least officers should have this possibility.

Best regards.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,658 ★★★★★
    Is the old forum still accessible after 31/12/17 and where?

Wonderhill closing
  • Dave_the_destroyerDave_the_destroyer Posts: 981 ★★
    This, is a great thread, why have I not seen it before?

Should be a sticky
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    Posting this suggestion again.....

Sticky "known issues" and threads "under investigation" to avoid multiple threads about the same bugs, issues, etc....

Yeah, yeah, we know you don't want to be accountable or show off that issues take months to get resolved (if they ever do), but this was done in the old forums all the time.
    winterthur wrote: »
    Is the old forum still accessible after 31/12/17 and where?

Wonderhill closing

Old forum is closed. :s
    Are the threads copied to another location? If yes, where?
    Luke Cage's information is missing from the Champions Spotlight thread in the News and Announcement section.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    MikeHock wrote: »
    Sticky bugs that are under investigation to avoid duplicate threads. Not sure why this isn't being done already.

.... and hey, would be nice if we could get timely updates on those bugs, but that's probably asking too much.

MikeHock wrote: »
    Posting this suggestion again.....

Sticky "known issues" and threads "under investigation" to avoid multiple threads about the same bugs, issues, etc....

Yeah, yeah, we know you don't want to be accountable or show off that issues take months to get resolved (if they ever do), but this was done in the old forums all the time.

• Hi all!

As a reminder, this thread is for suggestions on how to improve the Marvel Contest of Champions forums, rather than the game itself. If you have any ideas about how to make the forum better, continue to post them here for consideration.

If you'd like to make a suggestion related to the game, please either find an existing discussion on the topic and reply or start a new one in the Suggestions and Requests category.

Thanks!
  • @Kabam Miike please make this forum page light themed. The black kind seems not great to me
  • nIHSEANnIHSEAN Posts: 67
    edited February 2018
    I have an idea to make player base and game team communication better and have overall better forum interaction.

Lets us consider a thread dedicated to bug report announcement , so that we can have better idea of whats going on.

Here is the format for the post on bug report announcement thread which can be posted and edited by only moderaors:

Post title: Bug OR Issue name
    —————————————————————
    [Description of what the bug is.] (video or image evidence which you can share will be very helpful)
    Link to discussion thread.

-Once reported to the team for investigation,
    what is Team's feedback on it.

- what potential solution/fix/compensation is determined,

- and when and how will it be implemented.

Why am I requesting this?
    -Bcoz there are some bugs and issues which have are there since months and are not yet been rectified.

-This will decrease the the no. of threads people might create on same topic.

-Players might not need to search for thread for a bug/ issue which we need to before creating a new thread for discussion.

-if bug or issue happens again, new post can be made again by moderators on that bug report annoucement thread and we get updated on what is going on in the game and focus a particular game mode.
  • nIHSEANnIHSEAN Posts: 67
    edited February 2018
    I have an idea to make player base and game team communication better and get a better forum experience.

Lets us consider a thread dedicated to bug report announcement where only moderators can post/edit.

Here is the format for a post on 'bug report announcement' thread:

[<span style="color:red">]Post title: Bug OR Issue name
    —————————————————————

[Description of what the bug is.] (if you can share video or image for it, that will be very helpful)
    Link to discussion thread

-Once reported to the team for investigation
    What is Team's feedback on it.

- what potential solution/fix/compensation is determined,
    (Video or image for it will be appreciated)

- and when and how will it be implemented.
    [</span>]
    Why am I requesting this?
    -Bcoz there are some bugs and issues which have are there since months and are not yet been rectified.
    -this will reduce the no. of threads created on same topic.
    -player might not need to search for a already a thread dedicated to discusion for a topic he/she wants to create.
    -This will keep players updated about whats going on in the game and what game mode that player can focus on.
  • RockonRockon Posts: 271
    have info box or links at the top of discussions on the rewards from quests, wars, events, acts, etc... for ease of searching and sharing.
  • ArrowstreamArrowstream Posts: 178
    a way to follow other users and a way to add them as a friend.
    Kabam Lyra wrote: »
    Hi all!

As a reminder, this thread is for suggestions on how to improve the Marvel Contest of Champions forums, rather than the game itself. If you have any ideas about how to make the forum better, continue to post them here for consideration.

If you'd like to make a suggestion related to the game, please either find an existing discussion on the topic and reply or start a new one in the Suggestions and Requests category.

Thanks!

Returned to forum after a few months being away. Possible to consider creating another section for Summoner's to discuss quests, champions on Act 4 and 4* and below (means another category for Act 5 and 5* and above).

I think it could encourage new and old (non-active) players to participate more to share ideas on gameplay.
    Could we have the threads in the News section ordered by date of update?

Posts on Bugs section is not sorted by date/time stamp.
  • Mes_regretsMes_regrets Posts: 17
    Hello,
    Discussions with many top players reveal that we need a new individual event, a competition to choose the best players.
    The Legend Run is an unfair quest, reserved for iphone xs owners.(Time loading issue for Android phone).
    There are different ideas:
    - a tennis tournament like
    - an infinit donjon (the 100st gain a New title)
    - a PVP like AW.
    Etc..
    Thanks.
  • When will they increase Summoner level part 70? With the increase in difficulty more movement energy and more mistress would be great.
  • ugwu5c0728b7.jpg
    Крайне сложно нажать на следующий шаг.
  • ugwu5c0728b7.jpg
    Крайне сложно нажать на следующий шаг.

У меня honor 7c
  • gcm08gcm08 Posts: 1
    Why was my free crystal taken away and given a trash crystal in return I don't want potions I don't even use potions I sell them as soon as I get them can you take your trash crystals back and give something better?
  • Hello everybody ! I have a suggestion about Tier 2 alpha, I understand that you are asking for a 4th alpha to rank 4 for the 5 * Hero, but to spend 850 glory out there for the 1800 tier2alfa it is way to mach! Thanks for understanding
This discussion has been closed.