**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Lvl 51....r3 6* already ?

NewWorldNewWorld Posts: 69
edited January 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Hey Summoners ! Im an mcoc summoner like you. Im a lvl 51 cavalier player. Over the past week i have completed abyss ( got mutant t5cc). Completed act 6. And am about to complete 7.1 today. I have 10 6 star champs in total ( none are mutants ) but in the event of me pulling a decent 6* mutant i would like to r3 for throne breaker i would be faced with yet another problem. My max capacity for t5 basic is 3 but need capacity 4 to r3 a 6*. Does anyone know at which level i would recieve an increase to my catylyst capacity ? Im f2p....no sigil.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,936 ★★★★★
    Etm34 said:

I don’t think it’s that unbelievable. I have a FTP alt account that’s cav, 20%, four 6* champs, and 0 permanent content explored at level 48. If he got cav quickly, then both monthly quests give solid rewards at almost no XP earned. Pulling the right 5* helps with abyss.

So without leveling up more than 3 times, you could get 80%, 6 6*s, and 4 chapters done?
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    NewWorld said:

Wow...alright...idk what u mean by the f2p deals but i will post screen shots of my entire account lol....now why would i be dishonest ?

Peter parkers wallet x 5 or 6. That deal.
  • Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

60. Did you just skip all exploration and fly through the content? That seems like a very low level to get a t5cc.

I bet he did that