**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Lvl 51....r3 6* already ?

NewWorldNewWorld Posts: 69
edited January 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Hey Summoners ! Im an mcoc summoner like you. Im a lvl 51 cavalier player. Over the past week i have completed abyss ( got mutant t5cc). Completed act 6. And am about to complete 7.1 today. I have 10 6 star champs in total ( none are mutants ) but in the event of me pulling a decent 6* mutant i would like to r3 for throne breaker i would be faced with yet another problem. My max capacity for t5 basic is 3 but need capacity 4 to r3 a 6*. Does anyone know at which level i would recieve an increase to my catylyst capacity ? Im f2p....no sigil.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 ★★★★★
    Etm34 said:

I don’t think it’s that unbelievable. I have a FTP alt account that’s cav, 20%, four 6* champs, and 0 permanent content explored at level 48. If he got cav quickly, then both monthly quests give solid rewards at almost no XP earned. Pulling the right 5* helps with abyss.

So without leveling up more than 3 times, you could get 80%, 6 6*s, and 4 chapters done?
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★
    NewWorld said:

Wow...alright...idk what u mean by the f2p deals but i will post screen shots of my entire account lol....now why would i be dishonest ?

Peter parkers wallet x 5 or 6. That deal.
  • Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

60. Did you just skip all exploration and fly through the content? That seems like a very low level to get a t5cc.

I bet he did that