**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Can someone explain Rogue to me?

Sokovia_AccordsSokovia_Accords Posts: 23
edited May 2017 in Strategy and Tips
Why is it that everytime I use her L1 and the opponent blocks it, I steal no health. However, I just played against her in the arena and she stole health from me even if I was blocking.

Is this a bug?

EDIT: I like this new site, btw. Haven't been here since forever

Comments

• RbvojtikRbvojtik Posts: 113
    She shouldn't steal any health if her sp1 is blocked. Sounds like there may either be a bug in arena, or you dropped your block after the first hit.
  • Rbvojtik wrote: »
    She shouldn't steal any health if her sp1 is blocked. Sounds like there may either be a bug in arena, or you dropped your block after the first hit.

I was backed into a corner when she lashed out an L1 on me, if I dropped my block I would've been also dropped by the L1's 3rd hit, but I didn't.
  • ZENZEN Posts: 151
    Yes, she can steal life even if you block it. Please read her spotlight...

Special 1: Skin-to-Skin – Rogue removes her gloves to absorb life energy, even against Blocking opponents.

Replicates 4 of the opponent’s active Buffs. Replicated Buffs stay active as long as Rogue keeps touching the opponent. Opponents cannot activate those Buffs as long as Rogue holds them. Rogue’s Replicate effect does not work on opponents of the Tech Class.
    Life Steal deals 27.5% Attack as Direct Damage.
    Rogue is healed for 100% of the Life Stolen.
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,150 ★★★★
    Rogue never stole health for me on a blocking opponent until recently. I believe the bug was that SHE WAS NOT STEALING health on blocks and they went ahead and fixed it. Cause now I love Rogue even more lol
  • NMEONESNMEONES Posts: 260 ★★
    Yeah it's gotta be new because rouge is one of my go to champs and before this update she didn't steal health if they were blocking.. she did steal buffs though
  • Oh cool, so the bug was she didn't steal health on a blocking opponent? And this was fixed?

Thank you Kabam :D