**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Lvl 51....r3 6* already ?

Comments

• KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★
    Atleast it's good to know everyone playing this game doesn't get kabammed.
  • NewWorldNewWorld Posts: 69
    KRoNX1 said:

Maltyo9 said:

Okay this is impressive. The thing is, there is a gap somewhere. How does one get 430k base rating with completion only?!

I suppose if you hit the Arena really hard in the beginner brackets, and dupe those 4 or 5 stars, that will net you a ton of iso to rank up the champs, and...and...I'm speechless. Very impressive @NewWorld
    Turns out his account is from February last year. So i guess this is just some great luck and a classic-lost-my-soul-to-arena story.
    Last year February? That is just two months older than my account and I am not even close to his achievementd.
    I think he meant 2019 feb. I started playing about 2 years back ( i got the seasoned summoner title) took a long break of about 6-8 months...then came back.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    NewWorld said:

Maltyo9 said:

Okay this is impressive. The thing is, there is a gap somewhere. How does one get 430k base rating with completion only?!

I suppose if you hit the Arena really hard in the beginner brackets, and dupe those 4 or 5 stars, that will net you a ton of iso to rank up the champs, and...and...I'm speechless. Very impressive @NewWorld
    Turns out his account is from February last year. So i guess this is just some great luck and a classic-lost-my-soul-to-arena story.
    Wait feb last year ? I have been playing for more than 2 years now...i mean...technically 1.25 as i took some huge breaks in between as i got bored some times and also cuz im really good at Brawl stars( mobile game ) and was trying to get into pro play.
    Based off of a title. Just a guess, it was your oldest eq title that i saw.
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,522 ★★★★
    NewWorld said:

HI_guys said:

xNig said:

This is exactly what’s wrong with the progression curve for new players nowadays.

The name of the game is RNG. You get the perfect champs? You can go through content in a day. Those less fortunate have to sit and build and find better ways or get more attempts at RNG.
    I don't fully agree to that hi. We need to find alternate solutions to our problems. If we sit around waiting for the perfect champ...you would only be wasting time. For eg. I reached mr.sinister and didn't have a poison immune - did that fight with a r2 5* she hulk with the heimdall synergy in 2 revives. Reached Do u bleed medusa in 6.3.1...didn't have a bleeder champ. So i built my Aegon Combo up on the path and on life cycle black bolt to 500 and then just hit Medusa's block till she died. Since im above 500 combo - no explosive personality trigers. In my initial clear of 6.2.6 there was a big bad magii in the path...i only had an r4 corvus back then..well..i just hit her block till she died and i stayed at 1% hp. You have to explore non ideal methods...if u wait for luck u would have to wait forever....make your own luck....cut your own path...don't wait till the gates open to the easy and well laid path.
    100% dude, congrats on your achievements and hope you can find a solution to your problem that’s not too painful.

• NewWorldNewWorld Posts: 69
    Berjibs said:

NewWorld said:

HI_guys said:

xNig said:

This is exactly what’s wrong with the progression curve for new players nowadays.

The name of the game is RNG. You get the perfect champs? You can go through content in a day. Those less fortunate have to sit and build and find better ways or get more attempts at RNG.
    I don't fully agree to that hi. We need to find alternate solutions to our problems. If we sit around waiting for the perfect champ...you would only be wasting time. For eg. I reached mr.sinister and didn't have a poison immune - did that fight with a r2 5* she hulk with the heimdall synergy in 2 revives. Reached Do u bleed medusa in 6.3.1...didn't have a bleeder champ. So i built my Aegon Combo up on the path and on life cycle black bolt to 500 and then just hit Medusa's block till she died. Since im above 500 combo - no explosive personality trigers. In my initial clear of 6.2.6 there was a big bad magii in the path...i only had an r4 corvus back then..well..i just hit her block till she died and i stayed at 1% hp. You have to explore non ideal methods...if u wait for luck u would have to wait forever....make your own luck....cut your own path...don't wait till the gates open to the easy and well laid path.
    100% dude, congrats on your achievements and hope you can find a solution to your problem that’s not too painful.

Thanks man
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    One of the more impressive feats I have seen. Congrats and level up quickly !
  • xandersrevengexandersrevenge Posts: 267
    Dang at first I thought you were hacking, but looking at the progressionn pics, skill and luck you're going far. Good luck
  • Shamir51Shamir51 Posts: 848 ★★★★

where do you get 10 6* from only doing that content and being level 50?

I’ve got a level 24 account with 2 6* champs.
  • rcm2017rcm2017 Posts: 558 ★★★
    NewWorld said:

HI_guys said:

xNig said:

Very good, and thanks for sharing. I myself am stuck at 6.3.1 and dnt feel like pushing thru black bolt lifecycle node...lol

Every now and then there comes a summoner whose RnG is unbelievable and the skill set is of the charts...good work OP...very good...
  • _Fake__Fake_ Posts: 3
    edited January 2021

_Fake_ said:

How many accounts do you have? My guess is that you have 100 other accounts and you have gift to this one over 1K revives

And does anyone have any video proof that if you buy an odin for the first time (if you spend money for the first time) then you aren't gonna see the 135x5 offer again?
    _Fake_ said:

_Fake_ said:

How many accounts do you have? My guess is that you have 100 other accounts and you have gift to this one over 1K revives

And does anyone have any video proof that if you buy an odin for the first time (if you spend money for the first time) then you aren't gonna see the 135x5 offer again?
    With less than 4K arena fights is IMPOSSIBLE to be have beaten Abyss and be Thronebreaker
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,521 ★★★★★
    Not so subtle brag post
  • HSS75HSS75 Posts: 1,108 ★★★
    U ARE A GOD!!!!!!!