**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Lvl 51....r3 6* already ?

Comments

• NewWorldNewWorld Posts: 69
    _Fake_ said:

_Fake_ said:

_Fake_ said:

How many accounts do you have? My guess is that you have 100 other accounts and you have gift to this one over 1K revives

And does anyone have any video proof that if you buy an odin for the first time (if you spend money for the first time) then you aren't gonna see the 135x5 offer again?
    With less than 4K arena fights is IMPOSSIBLE to be have beaten Abyss and be Thronebreaker
    Hey Fake..yes i do have mini accounts. I have 3 of them. If u read the full post u would notice that i said i started working since July. I saved about 6k units.( including gifting milestones. ) i used part of it for abyss and rest for 6.3 , 6.4 and 7.1. I dont need 1000 revives ( thats like 40 k units lol...i would have explored abyss and act 6 if i had that) . And yeah...i used to hate arena....i only started arena bits by bits after july 2020 so i had farmed potions and revives on my main as well. And btw...the 6000 units from my minis....i earned that bruv.
    And for ur 2nd accusation...u have to take my word for it...im completely f2p. If u have any ideas for proof that i can give u..pls do tell ill show u what u need.

My respect to OP...this is a perfect combination of insane skill backed by equally insane luck...I have been playing the game for over 2 years and had to do abyss completion without torch and got the t5cc of the class which I had the worst options(which is a different story altogether)
    But coming to the topic...I would recommend slapping on 50% exp boost and do some act 4 exploration to get to lvl 60(not sure but I think act 4 has the highest exp/energy spent) at which point u can hold 8 t5b so that u don’t have to rush into rankups to prevent expiring t5b because of low inventory storage

Thanks man. I will do that. Yes i had the same problem...i did not have a torch. The r3 havok 5* u see in my roster wad my plan for mephisto. I was about to r4 him when i got the 5* torch out of Kabams Anniversary Gift they gave a few weeks ago. Took him immediately to r4. Got science gem from V6 completion = human torch r5. And yes...i don't have a single mutant 6* for my mutant t5cc.
  • FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    @NewWorld I’ll hold my hands up here and say well done. I didn’t believe it but very impressive.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,798 ★★★★★
    Mega congrats dude

I feel like I’ve under achieved
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    _Fake_ said:

_Fake_ said:

_Fake_ said:

How many accounts do you have? My guess is that you have 100 other accounts and you have gift to this one over 1K revives

And does anyone have any video proof that if you buy an odin for the first time (if you spend money for the first time) then you aren't gonna see the 135x5 offer again?
    With less than 4K arena fights is IMPOSSIBLE to be have beaten Abyss and be Thronebreaker
    This is such nonsense I’ve got less than that on my mini 3.5k and expect to be TB within a month or so.

Berjibs said:

_Fake_ said:

_Fake_ said:

_Fake_ said:

This is such nonsense I’ve got less than that on my mini 3.5k and expect to be TB within a month or so.

Wow thats Great man.
  • Dr_Z01dbergDr_Z01dberg Posts: 512 ★★★
    @NewWorld congrats on the Abyss run and also how you handled the large amount of skepticism when you first posted (which based on what you have done you can’t really blame people for being doubtful) without getting defensive or annoyed at people.

Massive props for doing that completely FTP also, that’s some great luck on the pulls! You need to get upto level 60 for the inventory expansion. Stick on some 50% XP boosts and explore act4 will also get you more mastery points which will help you get through content with less unit spend
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    A lvl 51 with a R3 6*?

Maltyo9 said:

Crcrcrc said:

Maltyo9 said:

xNig said:

This is exactly what’s wrong with the progression curve for new players nowadays.

But why? He obviously has the skill to complete the content. Just because he didn't take as long to do it as others did isn't necessarily an indictment on the game...I do understand where vets are coming from when it comes to the procurement of materials to pull champs from crystals, but if someone grinded the right arenas to get great champs, and ranked up the correct champs to complete the content, and has the skill to get to where he is...

I feel like he's done exactly what all of the "veterans" say to all of the "noobs."

@NewWorld just "got gud"
    That’s not the issue here. About 4 years ago, it was nearly impossible to get a 5*. 6*s didn’t exist. Now you can just start playing and get all you need really fast. It’s okay that it is easier, but it is so much easier now.
    Ok, I don't mean to offend by asking this, but isn't that a good thing? It just means that the game is progressing and moving forward. I'm definitely not a "veteran" of this game, and have benefited from the increased level of being able to acquire higher level champs. But if new (or newer) players don't have some way of "catching up" to the more established players, than I feel like the game would just become stagnant and die.

I'm not suggesting that Cav or TB should be something that can be as easily obtained as hitting the download button on an app store, but let's also not pretend that what OP has accomplished isn't somewhat impressive, regardless of his luck. And also a sign that the game is still capable of bringing in new players that can feel like they can accomplish something
    100% agree with this statement. If the gap wasn’t seen as possible to close then we wouldn’t have a game very soon. Veteran players will always have the depth in roster which will show in areas like act 6 exploration but I don’t see anything wrong with players aspiring to get to the higher levels of progression as quickly as they can.

At some point they need to stop and review what they need (like full mastery set up) but stories like the OP’s is why new players continue to join the game
    _Fake_ said:

_Fake_ said:

That’s a pretty big commitment for someone to make and tbh even if he did do that those accounts would be FTP (as why not just spend on your main if your going to spend on mini accounts) so he still would have done it FTP.

The guy has sent a load of proof of what he has done. If you want evidence that the FTP offer goes after buying an Odin why not start a mini account yourself and drop an Odin to check?

If your not prepared to do that then maybe give the OP a break and the benefit of the doubt before trying to tear him down
  • TheMailmannTheMailmann Posts: 120 ★★
    @NewWorld congrats for all of your achievement. while luck may play a part, but it’s also definitely hardwork and a lot of practice. i’m a thronebreaker and has been playing almost close to when the game started, but I truly believe there’s nothing wrong with progression now. it should be possible for most players to reach endgame like this. 6 stars didn’t exist so players who played back then weren’t able to get them, now 6 stars exist and it’s still hard to get them for newer players but it should still be possible. even if they do pull 6 stars in early content, they’ll get stuck in later content if they don’t learn the necessary skills. @NewWorld learned how to intercept and fight specific fights without even waiting for a deeper roster which is quite important for act 6, so I’m pretty sure he/she is better than a majority of thronebreakers
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    edited January 2021
    `

Okay this is impressive. The thing is, there is a gap somewhere. How does one get 430k base rating with completion only?!

I made an alt in late 2018 over the Christmas period to see what I could get before I hit the veteran bracket in arena. I was able to dupe every single 4* featured after the second week, which also netted me something like 5k 5* shards, I was also able to get uncollected by that time as well from the amount of arena I was doing. I slacked up after that I hit veteran and only really did MEQ and outfighting bits of Act 4 until I had a Crossbones solution, pulled a 6* Ghost as my first 6* and I was through 6.1 in ~200 units.

That account is currently lv51 with 3 6*, of which Ghost is R2, and I'm sitting on a R5 gem from V4 too. Had I made the account 12 months later I'd have been able to get an even better start and I used XP boosts in Act 4. I have something like a 350k Rating on there so it's pretty conceivable to be honest.
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    congrats on the massive time/dedication spent in this game on a daily basis and awesome luck
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

Etm34 said:

I don’t think it’s that unbelievable. I have a FTP alt account that’s cav, 20%, four 6* champs, and 0 permanent content explored at level 48. If he got cav quickly, then both monthly quests give solid rewards at almost no XP earned. Pulling the right 5* helps with abyss.

So without leveling up more than 3 times, you could get 80%, 6 6*s, and 4 chapters done?
    Well I could potentially do abyss on that account. Have Ægon and Void duped, and sorcerer supreme. 4* Fury and heimdall for synergy, but it would be expensive. Abyss completion is what 20k 6* shards? That would take me to 6. I still have 6.2 and up, so I think I’d push past level 51 though

• Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Congo man. Great work.
  • Demi_GodJay69Demi_GodJay69 Posts: 102
    @NewWorld That is insane man, made respect.
    Don't mean to be rude or disrespecting but can you just list out who all you used for all the Act 6 bosses? I'm just super curious.
  • JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    Hats off to you sir! Quite impressive 👌
  • DigletGamingDigletGaming Posts: 849 ★★★★
    NewWorld said:

My profile

WOW... im level 50, and i dont have a rank 5 5 star, rank 2 6 star
    Osfan8 said:

As someone who has played since week 1 of the game and spent more than my share on crystals and deals and getting through hard content. I didn’t get my first 4* champ till they retroactively changed the rewards for 100% act 3. If new players were looking at that today and saw some of us with 2M, 3M accounts there would be no point in starting today.

I have a mini account that I’ve spent minimal time and a few hundred dollars on, mostly gifting to my main, that has about 10 5*s and will have its first 6* after gifting rewards.

If someone starts today, takes advantage of the best calendars we’ve ever seen, the best side quest rewards we’ve seen and has the skill to push the hardest content then good for them.

Congrats @NewWorld and I hope you pull a 6* mutant soon.

True....thanks man.
  • OMG, Pro 🤩🤩🤩
  • vishalkarthick123vishalkarthick123 Posts: 17
    edited January 2021
    Unio77 said:

Hey OP let's be honest here, you came here to brag right.
    Cause you could have just asked how inventory space can Increase for t5cc.

Your whole mcoc backstory was not needed.

NewWorld said:

My profile

WOW... im level 50, and i dont have a rank 5 5 star, rank 2 6 star
    Dude my 2nd Acc was lvl 10 when I got 5* Nick Fury, getting Champs these days are pretty easy ig
  • @NewWorld That is insane man, made respect.
    Don't mean to be rude or disrespecting but can you just list out who all you used for all the Act 6 bosses? I'm just super curious.

I’m too waiting for his reply man!!!