**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I FINALLY COMPLETED LOL

I finally completed lol as a transformers forged to fight endgame player who has completed all 3 legends of cybertron quest and now have completed lol for marvel!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    Did you sell your 4* Red Cyclops..... There are many endgame players (including myself) who are crying in joy for the reuniting of you and Red Cyclops! Good job man!
  • 17111711 Posts: 221
    edited January 2021
    Thanks everyone :).
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,992 ★★★★★
    1711 said:

I'm curious, what was your team, and what items did you use?
    Terra said:

1711 said:

I'm curious, what was your team, and what items did you use?
    Ant man and wasp for ghost synergy though my 6 star rank 2 ghost was useless used her only against red hulk 2099 was also useless all the fights I used stark spidey he got me the lol clear and I used all revives and some 20% and 15% health and attack boost.

Did you sell your 4* Red Cyclops..... There are many endgame players (including myself) who are crying in joy for the reuniting of you and Red Cyclops! Good job man!

Still have the red 4 star cyclops :) can you only get him if you complete lol?
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,992 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021
    1711 said:

Still have the red 4 star cyclops :) can you only get him if you complete lol?
    You get a guaranteed copy of 4* Redclops from RoL too. This is usually where most first get him
  • Silver_GooseSilver_Goose Posts: 488 ★★★
    I’m just waiting for Ægon I’m gonna be able to immediately get him 5/65 around sig 120 and he should be enough to take it on his own