**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Clarification on claiming gifting resources

MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
edited January 2021 in General Discussion
So I have 9 revives to claim from gifting in preparation for Abyss and I’m not ready for the run just yet so I’m not going to claim them for them to go into my overflow, however there are two different timeframes being displayed here.

My inbox says I’ve got a month, the claim rewards bit says a week.

Which is correct? I don’t want a load of revives - ultimately it’s going to be more than this - to expire because one of these is wrong.

Could a Mod clarify this please? One of these is wrong.

Comments

• AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,263 ★★★★★
    How long until you're ready to make your run? If you claim them, they stay in your stash for either 14 or 30 days, I can't remember which for revives
  • How long until you're ready to make your run? If you claim them, they stay in your stash for either 14 or 30 days, I can't remember which for revives

I will be ready in about two weeks so it shouldn't be a massive issue, but it's more the point that that's hugely conflicting information and if real life decides to intervene and I can't grind another ~2k units I could well be kippered if it turns out that the 6 day one is correct.
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    It's gonna be the shorter of the 2. If one expires, then it expires. These things never go in the players favor.

Trying to find it, but pretty sure that gifts were limited in time to avoid an unfair advantage down the road...by hoarding gifts and having never ending resources throughout the year.
  • Kilo11Kilo11 Posts: 5
    I just had about 6k worth of revives expire and now I can’t claim them. Once they are gone in your stash they are gone FYI. I will be submitting a ticket. This is ridiculous.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,138 ★★★★★
    The mail is wrong the stash is right