**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Looking for some R3 advice

pbeadlepbeadle Posts: 76
edited January 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Hi everyone,

I’m getting relatively close to being able to R3 a cosmic 6 star so I’m looking for a little guidance. I was extremely fortunate to pull a Cosmic Ghost Rider from a featured crystal but I’m not quite sure how to maximize his potential yet.

I also have a Corvus waiting in the wings as well.

Both are unduped. Any advice on which one I should rank up first?

Thanks!

Looking for some R3 advice 56 votes

Cosmic Ghost Rider (unduped)
91%
SIlverProfessorAzKicker316QuikPik16wegnerkKARTIKeya8Osfan8kikiFurieuxMoot4LifeBrokenTheHeroDeservedTitoBandito187AleorXva23vishalkarthick123ItsDamienDonDudu2809EinfachSoSoulOfDarknessEtm34tio_espectro 51 votes
Corvus Glaive (unduped)
8%
QacobTripleUGiuliameijNewlinstheory2x2y 5 votes
Post edited by Kabam Habanero on

Comments

• ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    I have a R3 Corvus unduped. While it's nice to hit almost 15k mediums when ramped up (with suicides), I can't deny that CGR is probably the better choice for damage output.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    If corvus was duped it would be a whole different conversation.
  • Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    Corvus is a great champ but CGR is much more fun and equally effective.
  • LangpouchLangpouch Posts: 29
    Im in the exact same position at the moment.
    But have a third option and really can’t choose

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Langpouch said:

CMM if you have Nick.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Langpouch said:

First World Problems.
  • Soulreaver42Soulreaver42 Posts: 46
    If Corvus were duped then this would be a very tough decision. Unduped Corvus is still quite good, but CGR is objectively the better choice if both are unduped.
  • ShaqatacShaqatac Posts: 258 ★★
    Cgr is better
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    If you don't have suicides - definitely cgr.
    I don't run suicides and took corvus to r3 for tb, and it's my worst decision ever in game. I can't even use him in most of act 6 effectively.
    With suicides I'd still go cgr - his immunities are stronger, than corvuses, and even though he can die from dot, corvus will die as well after glaive charges expire. I I'm not sure if corvus will have more damage in one run, and that utility is not smth I personally need.
    The last, but not the least - cgr is a lot more fun to play, and corvus is just boring