**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Shortage of t4cc ?

GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,199 ★★★★★
Anyone else feel theres a shortage in t4cc?.
I recently became thronebreaker with r3 doom. I got x4 t2a and x2 t5b in stash near expire. I can r3 my 6* havok to claim it but lack t4 mutants. I can r2 my dragon man and also claim but lack the t4 mystic cause i ranked doom.

Anyone else feel like this?

Comments

• danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,044 ★★★★★
    Yup, been buying 5 t4c from glory every week for months now
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    I never felt this way, until I became thronebreaker. Eventhou I had plently of crystals for t4cc. I am close to out. This is mostly due to ranking up 6* champs.
    But since I am only in a 240m aq alliance I don`t think I`ll quickly get an overflow in t2a and t5b
  • HSS75HSS75 Posts: 1,133 ★★★
    Yep
  • Was525Was525 Posts: 98
    Just mutant t4cc so far. I r1-r3 OR and apoc plus 3 other r2s and I have more to r2 and eventually r3.
    Between the 2 r1- r3s it’s 30 mutant t4cc. We need a way to trade in t4cc crystals for selectors or something like that
  • TrashPanda12TrashPanda12 Posts: 531 ★★★
    I definitely have a shortage. There was a time where I had 800+ t4cc fragment crystals and 40+ full t4cc crystals. Now I've been waiting two weeks to r2 6* corvus, but I am only missing t4cc, and have all of the other resources.
  • ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★
    edited January 2021
    Lately I have one too, mostly for Mutant, I have so many T4CC for classes I don't need it for but for the ones I need barelly, every time I need to take up a champ I don't have the respective T4CC but I have for others. This has been happening lately for me since I started taking up 6* champs alongside with T4B.
  • GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 901 ★★★
    Nope...I also ranked up my 6*Doom to R3 and got TB recently. But I still have quite a few T4CC in overflow~

There are so many ways getting T4CC, such as monthly quests, TB daily crystals, AQ awards, glory store, AQ crystals, and even GGC. I did experience a shortage of T4CC when I ranked up my 6*Corvus and Venom at the same time. But they came back really quickly afterwards....

The strategy is: since you’re already TB, please try not to “waste” your resources (e.g. T4CC, T2a) on your 5*champs. You could use Rank up gems instead (they can be easily collected from Variants contents).

Leave majority of your resources for 6*Champs
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    No the only thing I’m short on is t1a. Everything else is expiring or stacks of crystals. I’ve stopped doing act7 explore and v6 as there’s no point claiming the rewards. 🤷🏽‍♂️
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021
    Yup... bit of a shortage

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,146 ★★★★★
    Haven’t noticed it just yet but do star to se a bug dropping point next year. So I’m starting to don’t rank that many wil lvl op what I’m Hav now.
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 787 ★★★
    I'm always out on mutant feels like. I have 0 mutant t4cc, but maxed on 2 others near max on 2 more. I have plenty of crystals but I'll have a ton in stash of I open enough to rebuild mutant
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    I'm always maxed on mutant cats in particular. They're always in overflow.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Right now, I'm not since I put a pause on all my rankups (except for ones that use gems), but usually I am. What I'm really short on right now is ISO. I have multiple six stars sitting at level 1 or a little higher because each one takes so much ISO to get to 1/25
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

Right now, I'm not since I put a pause on all my rankups (except for ones that use gems), but usually I am. What I'm really short on right now is ISO. I have multiple six stars sitting at level 1 or a little higher because each one takes so much ISO to get to 1/25

I've always wondered, do the people who have severe iso shortage always level up all their champs?

I think I have 4 or 5 6* champs at level 1 because I'll never use them outside of arena.
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021
    I have a T1A and T2A drought.
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Yep, fresh out of T4CC. My T4B was about to expire so I converted some of my T4CC I couldn’t use to crystals to get the class I needed and took my Hyp up. Lacking T1A and T4CC the most