**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Use Mutant Sigs on Colossus or save for Omega

Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
edited January 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Sig level 1 5* Atm (I have a mutant AG waiting for Omega)

Use Mutant Sigs on Colossus or save for Omega 11 votes

Use on Colossus
63%
CupidMoudouPapdichaatTheMailmannCrcrcrcBurrito2525The_Sentry06 7 votes
Save for Omega
36%
Manav_preet0808Etjama4dlaiPrimerprime5 4 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Burrito2525Burrito2525 Posts: 506 ★★★
    Use on Colossus
    I regret my sig 200 omega.. he’s great no doubt be he doesn’t do it for me
  • Tru100Tru100 Posts: 260 ★★
    If u run suicides it’s worth saving for Omega, if not u can invest in colossus.

That said, I have 6r2 colossus unawakened and use him more than my r5 sig 200 OR (no suicides). Which is to say Colossus simply being awakened might be enough, and u can wait for natural dupes. You’ll eventually want to pair them together, if u don’t already, and Omega is definitely not as good without dupe and high/max sig.
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Tru100 said:

If u run suicides it’s worth saving for Omega, if not u can invest in colossus.

That said, I have 6r2 colossus unawakened and use him more than my r5 sig 200 OR (no suicides). Which is to say Colossus simply being awakened might be enough, and u can wait for natural dupes. You’ll eventually want to pair them together, if u don’t already, and Omega is definitely not as good without dupe and high/max sig.

Yeah I don’t have suicides Atm and doubtful I’ll pull an Omega any time soon. Colossus however I love playing as a 4 star and now I’m chuffed to run him as a 5 star
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    edited January 2021
    No suicides... Colossus. I have both as 5* R5 max sig and omega only gets used for colossus synergy most of the time when suicides are off... Or against heavy bleeders or bleed paths in cavalier difficulty. They go well together for sure, so if you don't have omega, build colossus up. He is awesome for so much and a fast potion farmer too.