**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What did you pull from the 3 GGCs?

TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
I got 2.5K 6* shards; which I got 6* Captain Marvel Classic and 6* sig stones and a T4B (my 7th so far)

Comments

• Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Got a 5* nexus. 3 choices were Falcon, an extra 20 sigs on IMIW or void. Went for void and chucked a generic into him
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    5* Nexus (Darkhawk, Angela, Storm Dupe. Took Angela)
    10k 5* Shards (Span a basic, got Heimdall first time)
    5 6* Sig stones.

Not bad. Not the best. But now I have Angela and Heimdall above 4* and I also have a 6* duped Hela that I've been thinking about taking to R2 for fun.
  • Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 755 ★★★
    5* sig stones
    T2a
    T5b
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    Sig stones, sig stones and... you guessed it right, sig stones.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,935 ★★★★★
    2,000 skill t5cc, and t4b for the rest. That makes 3 years with not a single version of Thanos.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    15k 5* which got me my third mysterio from the featured. And then mutant sigs, and a t4b. I'm 1/16 on this featured even though I would be happy with 10/24 of the pulls :|
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Six star Nexus which gave me my first Omega Red, 3 5x Mystic Sig Stones (5 star), and 1 t4cc crystal
  • ImGodMFImGodMF Posts: 459 ★★★

T2a was 18k shards. This is why I bought 0 GGCs
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    nothing good
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,522 ★★★★
    15k six 6* shards 😲 few off opening a double featured so gonna wait.
  • AinyAiny Posts: 249 ★★★
    edited January 2021
    this is what my 3rd account (which I created 2 days before the gifting event started) got... how ridiculous is that :D
  • NewlinstheoryNewlinstheory Posts: 1,012 ★★★★
    3k 6* shards and 15k 5* shards
    These crystals have blessed with so many 6* shards I wish I could get another 20 haha
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    edited January 2021
    T4CC, Mystic sig stones and a 5* Nexus.

I went for Ebony Maw ‘cause I need the ISO
  • Matthew950Matthew950 Posts: 155
    Sig stones and iso.... oh boy
  • BraderSawBraderSaw Posts: 76
    edited January 2021
    I got 15k shard and 5* 15 sig cosmic and T5 2k skill shard, last i got 5* annihilus
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    2 t4b and half a t2a... an ally mate got a 6* nexus with a new ghost in it
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★

• Soulreaver42Soulreaver42 Posts: 46
    I pulled 2 batches of 5* sig stones, which aren't that great, but then 10k 6* shards! I decided to go for a featured for Apocalypse or CGR... then I pulled Mr. Fantastic. Intstant regret. I know he has his uses, plus good synergies, but I don't have any of his synergy champs as 5* or 6* and his base abilities aren't super useful for me. Hopefully something better next time...
  • DeepworldDeepworld Posts: 276 ★★★

5* was sigs on VtD, awakening Mojo or sigs on Void. Went with awakening Mojo. Saving the 10,000 for skill dual mutant Crystal tomorrow in hopes for a NF.
  • gannicus0830gannicus0830 Posts: 606 ★★★★
    Absolute garbage, like usual.
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    jdrum663 said:

Trash

• TrashPanda12TrashPanda12 Posts: 531 ★★★
    1. 18000 t2a
    2. 18000 t2a
    3. 18000 t2a
    This would be alright but now I have 10 of them and no t4cc to rank up anyone.