**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Android User Can Not Log In - KNOWN ISSUE - INVESTIGATING

Comments

• Me to been like this all day I don't want to lose my log in bonus not happy I pay a lot of money on this game
  • Mavro311Mavro311 Posts: 1
    Nothing like not being able to log in right in the middle of an alliance war. This is egregious
  • Unforunately, my Android, Samsung Galaxy S7 will not login at this tine either. I've been trying for the past 4 hours to login. Closed it out and restarted, restarted my phone, all that and nothing is working.
  • DJRipsterDJRipster Posts: 169
    edited June 2017
    wish you guys had some sense of empathy toward your player base :(

The fact that Mods are asking OP which device he's using shows how little they must play the game themselves... Our alliance figured it was an Android centric login error within minutes :neutral:

how you deal with the aftermath of this issue, should sum it up
  • Darkken6Darkken6 Posts: 5
    Ya not just compensation for aw but the rewards we miss on arena and our daily events, this is effecting everything we play for and try and earn our sa scores are getting hurt our allaniance events
  • LilWolfyLilWolfy Posts: 42
    1: I can't grind for voodoo
    2: I need to clear my path for boss in aw
    3: can't do daily events for the free units (guardian's)
    4: can't do duels

5: I'll take 1 voodoo and the units from the milestones of dailies and milestones from arena thx
  • 937Ladyk22937Ladyk22 Posts: 16
    We are in the middle of war too. I have an Nexus 5 and a Kyocera hydro. Can't login to either
  • 937Ladyk22937Ladyk22 Posts: 16
    Kabam Wolf wrote: »
    Hey OP. Sorry that you're getting this error message on one of your tablets. Can you please let me know a bit more information?

- Device type and OS type of device that gets the Error
    - Device type and OS type of device that doesn't get the Error

Once you get back to me with that, we'll do some further checking into this. Thanks!

Kyocera hydro and Nexus 5 both Android
  • DtcDtc Posts: 2
    Same here getting the Unknown error message over and over again. Samsung S7 edge.
  • Yoshi0818Yoshi0818 Posts: 7
    I also can not log in with android. Kabam you need to fix this ASAP!!!!. Not happy with this
  • Hey kabam i used samsung android phone. I done update but the problem i cant log inn... pls fixed this issue...
  • It would help better if there was an ETA. Especially with some who are grinding in arenas and who are in war and with AQ coming up. This is bad timing. Again hopefully we get some rewards/compensation for all Android users. I'm now on close to 5 hours and counting not being able to login.
  • I expect some serious compensation for this. Alot of improvements have been made to make rankings 4 and 5*s easier but I'm now ready to quit. I've spent a decent amount of money on this game and just continue to get jerked around. Why did it work perfectly fine for me 8hrs ago before I went to sleep but can't get on now..
  • supermanMKZsupermanMKZ Posts: 194
    Been over an hour since up this morning,
    Yes android, LG g4 6.0
    v7rfody91cic.png
  • BronxHugethBronxHugeth Posts: 36
    I'm sure once they fix the issue for Android users, iOS will be broken to help balance out the delay. Time to go back to playing breakout on my blackberry.
  • NeonPink22 is my gamer name please fix this bug before I lose all progress!! Can't get in game to report problem!
  • GargameshGargamesh Posts: 66
    shake96 wrote: »
    Kabam Troubleshooting Procedure:

1. Blame the User
    2. Blame the User's Device
    3. Blame the User's Network
    4. Close the Forum Discussions
    5. Say INVESTIGATING
    6. Post "Emergency Maintenance" pop-up in the game
    7. Eventually Fix the Problem (most likely patch, not truly fix)
    8. Break something else while fixing/patching original problem
    9. Pretend the issue never happened
    10. Rinse & Repeat every 5-10 days

#8 has a higher priority to them

• Darkken6Darkken6 Posts: 5
    Has kabam fixed the log in issue yet?
  • lh4xc54eo1uw.png
    I cant log inn pls fixed this issue
  • IamdaddyIamdaddy Posts: 3
    Galaxy s8 unable to log in unknown error all morning
  • TheKrizsiTheKrizsi Posts: 17
    Still cannot log in
    Samsung Galaxy S7

ek0ej5hcancz.png

• andlimaandlima Posts: 2
    Nick : andrelima15

irhbscdykad0.jpg
  • Shynight00Shynight00 Posts: 28
    And I opened nearly 500 arena boost crystals to help with getting Dr Voodoo. Now I am worried that they will expire and go to waste now.
  • mrsq27q9yrt6.png
    Hey kabam i used samsung android.. i done update in the morning but the problem.. i cant log inn.. pls fixed this issue ty...
  • eymennekeeymenneke Posts: 3
    i cant login for over 6 hours now. i am a android user from Europe. i hate this kabam. i cant winn voodoo now in arena. fix this and compensate us!!!
  • Meanwhile.. Doctor Strange still sux lol
  • Yoshi0818Yoshi0818 Posts: 7
    Still can not log in. You need to fix this ASAP.... Thanks
  • LORALORA Posts: 12
    We need a response from Kabam here. WE SPENT A LOT OF MONEY IN THE GAME!!! SOME RESPECT PLEASE!
  • WILL KABAM BE ABLE TO ANSWER ???? Here in France it is exactly the same problem... the whole Android device is down regarding MCOC !!!! and still no news on what's going on and how long it will take ??? amazing !!!
    Paying for the game is one thong, but respect is another much more important to us !!!

Let us know what's wrong !!!