**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Should I R3 6* Unduped VTD to be throne breaker ?

I finished abyss and got cosmic tier 5. I am not throne breaker yet. Should I R3 vtd to be throne breaker or wait. I have gamora, vtd and proxima as 6* all unduped.

Should I R3 6* Unduped VTD to be throne breaker ? 70 votes

Yes. R3 VTD
60%
TerraKARTIKeya8Kabiraz77SouthfenceKillerRino19LibertyPrimeV1bazingampMegaGalacticColonaut123Reaper2823KoiBoy18ThatOneMasterGamerNo_oneukArsozTRONG94RazeStrikeSarvanga1_StaphMemberBonzodavidBerjibs 42 votes
R3 Gamora
2%
Kill_Greyhelping2 2 votes
R3 Proxima
15%
Spity68Hammerbro_64-sixate-EtjamaMauledChikelCeltic1981Sazed[Deleted User]Dragfire1760Andremlopes 11 votes
No. Wait for better champs. Don't rush for throne breaker.
21%
Lvernon15WarBros23MostWantedBrokenTheHoodedDormammuMoudouHonaway_23Luke9523H3t3rSharkfaceElwindDirtyLaundrymagnus_xixCGR2020Skygod69 15 votes

Comments

• WarBros23WarBros23 Posts: 73
    No. Wait for better champs. Don't rush for throne breaker.
    While I picked this option, VTD is one of my favorite champs, and honestly, if you're not mad about having him at r3, it's a great rankup. Why I wouldn't do it though is he already does his job completely at r2, which is to kill those with armor, and also for longer quests where ramp-up is required. Thronebreaker is a huge accomplishment, so I personally would do that rankup, but you have to love his playstyle.
  • bazingampbazingamp Posts: 141
    Yes. R3 VTD
    poll please
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    R3 Proxima
    I'd R3 Prox over VtD any day, but go with VtD if you like him more.
  • StaphMemberStaphMember Posts: 337 ★★★
    Yes. R3 VTD
    Don’t delay the TB rewards on the off chance you’ll pull someone “more worthy” of rank 3 in the class you need. Don’t the throne breaker daily crystals have a chance at fully formed 5 and 6 star champions?

Yes. R3 VTD
    @Etjama I may have gone for proxima if she was duped. but unfortunately she is unduped.
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    Yes. R3 VTD
    hell i'm considering taking him to r3 as my second cosmic - been thronebreaker a while. he's so **** good, use him a bunch currently exploring act 6 and he's my main incursions workhorse.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Yes. R3 VTD
    He isn't the best choice, but sometimes you got to use the cards that have been given. I like VtD more than prox, so I would go for him.
    Yes. R3 VTD
    Thanks everyone. I will be opening 6* featured soon to see if I get cosmic ghost rider(which is rare specially my luck with 6* not so good) else I will go with VTD.
  • R3 Proxima
    VtD is a beast, if a bit of a pain to ramp up. I’ve been strongly considering mine but I recently pulled CGR and CG so I probably won’t.

I’ve got a R5 Proxima (My personal MVP for half of the Act 7 bosses) who I love so if your 6* is awakened I’d definitely consider her:
  • KeyBKeyB Posts: 36
    Yes. R3 VTD
    6* rank 3 champs are useless unless you are doing t1/2 wars. If you are asking chances are, you are not. Rank 3 any 6* to get the dailies.
  • HSS75HSS75 Posts: 1,131 ★★★
    Yes. R3 VTD
    VTD is awesome. u should rank him up for sure
    Yes. R3 VTD
    Tried 6 * featured for CGR and got Professor X. Now VTD is going to R3 :-)
  • ShaqatacShaqatac Posts: 260 ★★
    Yes. R3 VTD
    VTD is underrated champ
    Yes. R3 VTD

Finally first R3 champ got me throne breaker title. I hope to get some nice rewards from daily crystal