**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Blade looks kinda weak

2»

Comments

• DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Are all mystics considered dimensional beings? I was looking at his abilities and not sure I understand that part.
  • AnonymousAnonymous Posts: 508 ★★★
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    1. His L2 has a million hits. Comparing hits is not a good comparison.
    2. Anything compared to SL is gonna fall short
    3. Blade has power gain and regen, so he can have lower damage output as he has more utility

Anything over 500 hits for a max 4* is really weak tbh
  • Draco2199Draco2199 Posts: 803 ★★★
    Ive seen some vids now and he def seems weak....oh well
  • Fpaez87Fpaez87 Posts: 24
    DaMunk wrote: »
    Are all mystics considered dimensional beings? I was looking at his abilities and not sure I understand that part.

Not all mystics are considered dimensional beings, if they are they show on their description page with the hashtag “dimensional beings”. The ones I know are dimensional beings are mephisto, dormammu, and magik; probably Morningstar and ghost rider are also dimensional beings.
  • Viper1987Viper1987 Posts: 728 ★★★
    Fpaez87 wrote: »
    DaMunk wrote: »

Not all mystics are considered dimensional beings, if they are they show on their description page with the hashtag “dimensional beings”. The ones I know are dimensional beings are mephisto, dormammu, and magik; probably Morningstar and ghost rider are also dimensional beings.

Yes, and Hood as well.
  • DizzyDizzy Posts: 236 ★★
    edited June 2018
    XD

EDIT: Responding (a) to the late post but also (b) to everyone's opinion back in October...
  • WimaksWimaks Posts: 105
    This is pretty funny. Thank you
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Blade and SL are both awesome champs, with different utility.

Keep in mind a good chunk of Blades "hits" are L2 bullets that come out in flurry. Those bullets don't take a lot of damage by themselves, but then tacks on the bleed that comes from them. Blade's bullets are going to increase the hit count simply for the fact he's spraying a bunch of them at once, they don't increase power with the combo meter and they don't each have the oomph of one of SL's built up combo single hits.

Blade isn't perfect for every fight. He shines against dimensional beings and truly shines with the stark synergy to increase that power and/or with GR to expand to villains. He's also versatile as he can regen (when duped) and shrug of debuffs pretty quickly. I've never seen SL beat anyone with 0 hits, but I've seen some videos of Blade (and Quake) doing it.

SL is amazing as long as the combo meter keeps going up, but he'll get chipped away with block damage or if you get clipped, it could be lights out pretty fast. Blade is not only powerful, but sustainable with regen. So again, both awesome, but in different ways.

You can keep Gully over Blade. I'll do the opposite. I only have him as a 4* 5 50, but he's killing it in WAR and taking down Magiks, Mephistos and Modoks without much trouble.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    He's pretty terrible. Better than Groot but not quite Kamala.
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Blade is over hyped don't get me wrong I think he is a big deal but I would not say he is the best maybe 2nd or 3rd I dunno but I prefer stark spidey.
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Blade is over hyped don't get me wrong I think he is a big deal but I would not say he is the best maybe 2nd or 3rd I dunno but I prefer stark spidey.

2 or 3 out of 100+ is pretty good. Think what you want folks. I’m happy as heck to have him. Works amazing in a ton of scenarios.

How many champs can do this?

https://youtu.be/kP0RZvwTTfk
  • AnonymousAnonymous Posts: 508 ★★★
    When I originally made this thread, my main focus was finding a champ that could do labyrinth of legends. In that regard, he is kinda weak (with no danger sense). But I ranked 5 my Blade because he’s an absolute beast in war, although not the best for every single scenario, but still a great path runner.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Anonymous wrote: »
    When I originally made this thread, my main focus was finding a champ that could do labyrinth of legends. In that regard, he is kinda weak (with no danger sense). But I ranked 5 my Blade because he’s an absolute beast in war, although not the best for every single scenario, but still a great path runner.

@Anonymous I agree with you there. I was playing around in LOL the other day and tried out Blade vs. OML and SL. It was horrible. Maybe he'd save you potions but the fights without danger sense are so long.