**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Attack increase in LOL when starting with low health.

GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
Hi,
How significant is the attack increase the defenders get when you start the fight at 'low' health.
In other words: If I die and and start the fight again with only a revive (40%) how much more damage will the defenders do?
I have done an initial path, and am looking to start exploring it soon.

Comments

• Options
    OGAvengerOGAvenger Posts: 1,110 ★★★★★
    Depends on who you’re fighting though too. If you don’t need to take many blocked hits then it doesn’t make much difference. If you’re facing like a war machine where you’d have to block his sp1 (assuming you couldn’t push him to sp2) then the block damage on that will be insane
  • Options
    Thnx guys. Might want to start doing a path weekly then. And farm some potion inbetween.
  • Options
    @HI_guys thnx. I`ll just do a path weekly on sunday when I do not run arena's. And do some ROL 2 or 3 times to farm potions for it. Arena will also net me 600-800 units, which should be more than enough.
    Thank you for the quick reply?

Still curious how the increase works. Is it a % increase based on your missing health? So 60% extra attack at 40% health etc? or it the actual value unknown?