**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Rank up dilemma

ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★
Got these two from the cosmic duals and I don't know who to rank up first.

I have Sparky as 4* and I enjoy playing him. Never used Medusa before so I don't know anything about her.
I'm UC player completing eq, Map 4 and 5 AQ and I plan to go for Cav slowly
My roster

Comments

• avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    i'll say rank up sparky first and then medusa
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    Def go for Medusa cuz she can do 6.1.2 ultron (pain in the as) and if awakened, sinister. I would hold off ranking sparky until like 6.3
  • avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    edited January 2021

Def go for Medusa cuz she can do 6.1.2 ultron (pain in the as) and if awakened, sinister. I would hold off ranking sparky until like 6.3

yeah that's true,but sparky is also really helpful in 6.1
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★

yeah that's true,but sparky is also really helpful in 6.1
    Umm where? (Just asking)
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★

I've got 2 cosmic gems. I'm saving one for Hype. You think Medusa is worth the other?
  • DönerminoDönermino Posts: 94
    Chikel said:

I've got 2 cosmic gems. I'm saving one for Hype. You think Medusa is worth the other?
    If you wanna use her in 6.2.2, yes it also helps her damage and makes her decent for defence

Chikel said:

If you wanna use her in 6.2.2, yes it also helps her damage and makes her decent for defence
    I'll wait till then. With my focus on cosmic duals, I might dupe her
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Personally I’d rank up starky first. He did wonders for me in the all or nothing path of v4 exploration but Medusa will help you more in 6.1. She’s your best and pretty much only counter to the ultron boss and will work for the sentinel too. I suggest taking her to rank 4 and awakening her. If you rank her up at all you should awaken her.
    Will3808 said:

Personally I’d rank up starky first. He did wonders for me in the all or nothing path of v4 exploration but Medusa will help you more in 6.1. She’s your best and pretty much only counter to the ultron boss and will work for the sentinel too. I suggest taking her to rank 4 and awakening her. If you rank her up at all you should awaken her.

I ranked up sparky. I need him for eq, aq and Variants in order to get resources. Medusa will be my next choice if I don't pull Hype. I'm a long way from Act 6 and I need champions that will help me in the meantime