**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Champions with armour break should not gain armor

ChikelChikel Posts: 2,056 ★★★★
I'm fighting BPCW with Warlock. I use my sp2 and place 3 armour breaks on him, I hit him a few times and he's got armour all over him with my armour breaks still there!
I believe that champions with armour break should not gain armour when they have armour breaks but will consume one armour break instead.

Champions with armour break should not gain armor 37 votes

I support this
32%
World EaterJerryJiverFineDogLordabckBugmat78DeaconGraewoodJohnyBoyABLE_G19Kavya30CrcrcrcKRoNX1 12 votes
I don't (Reasons)
51%
Eb0ny-O-M4wPiviotAzKicker316SungjCassyLmaoMitriaxVoltolosKill_GreySarvanga1_KyusushuiTheInfintyHoitadojaysavagemagnus_xixNigelthornberryJoshKosh557AGENT_A7KSilver_Goose 19 votes
I'm on the fence on this one (Reasons)
16%
Hammerbro_64Morpheus_123Hera1d_of_Ga1actusCharlie21540[Deleted User]Prtjo 6 votes

Comments

• Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I'm on the fence on this one (Reasons)
    I don’t largely disagree that an armor up should “heal” an armor break, but I don’t think after repairing it should expire like a tenacity. Otherwise armor breaks should do the same when breaking armor. I don’t disagree immensely but you are trying to have your cake and eat it too, because you are implying that placing an armor break should only last if there ISNT an active armor up, which makes things much more complicated for more fights than I’m comfortable with. In particular adoption ice and armor up heavy nodes/defenders.

Again I don’t disagree, but check the consequences of your proposal in both directions.
  • KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★
    I support this
    Because that makes sense
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,056 ★★★★

Chikel said:

I'm fighting BPCW with Warlock. I use my sp2 and place 3 armour breaks on him, I hit him a few times and he's got armour all over him with my armour breaks still there!
    I believe that champions with armour break should not gain armour when they have armour breaks but will consume one armour break instead.

Yea, armor shattered is there for a reason I'm completely fine with how it works currently. Imagine having gwenpools huge sp3 armor break and having it removed by 1 of iron mans small armor up buffs. Its perfectly fine how it is now
    Armour shattered prevents them from gaining new buffs. I'm just saying that instead of them gaining armour buffs, they should nullify one armour break instead.
    But yea, I can see situations where this will be annoying
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    I don't (Reasons)
    You don't understand how armour break effects fundamentally work. Armor breaks are essentially a nullify effect of armour up buffs upon activation they aren't a passive effect that stops armor up buffs for their duration.

What you're looking for is armor shatter a whole different mechanics that stops opponents from gaining armor in general. Armor breaks only effect armor ups upon activation. This makes sense even from a character perspective. A champion like Iron man would be able activate armor ability even if one part of his armor was broken
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,936 ★★★★★
    I support this
    I thought it meant support the original mechanic. I picked the wrong one.