**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How come the lesser 15% health and 10% attack aren't sold anymore for 30 units?

New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,565 ★★★★
anyone know why? The generic ones? Is this to get us to pay for separate war and aq boosts?

Comments

• DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    Buy for loyalty?

Dr. Zola
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    Mate, they are now easily achievable by doing the objectives from either solo or alliance objectives. My stash is hoarding them and I like that. Pay more attention to it and you can easily save those 30 units for something else
    Daddrieda said:

Mate, they are now easily achievable by doing the objectives from either solo or alliance objectives. My stash is hoarding them and I like that. Pay more attention to it and you can easily save those 30 units for something else

Never mind, read it wrong.
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    Daddrieda said:

Pay more attention to it and you can easily save those 30 units for something else

I reckon you should pay some attention to learning how to read
    Moot4Life said:

Daddrieda said:

Pay more attention to it and you can easily save those 30 units for something else

That’s an unnecessary commentary. I just said I read it all wrong. 😂
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,565 ★★★★
    that's not the point. Sometimes you just want to purchase it... Basically, they removed it.
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    Daddrieda said:

Moot4Life said:

Daddrieda said:

That’s an unnecessary commentary. I just said I read it all wrong. 😂
    And then I just said I reckon you should pay some attention to learning how to read. 😂
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★

They are literally for sale still under the boosts tab in the store section. I don't know if you're trolling, not paying attention or trying to live up to your forum name but I can't understand how you could not know this.

They are also available when you click on the green box with the arrow point up.