**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Ranking 6* Champs for Act 6 Push

StaphMemberStaphMember Posts: 337 ★★★
edited January 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Finally making a push through Act 6 now that I can reliably explore all cav EQ content. I have several great 6*, but have focused more on R5 5* due to resource allocation. I’d love feedback on who to take up to 6* R2 given my roster.

Progression reference: initial clear of all variants and 6.2.2. I prefer not to run suicides, but have unlocked the masteries if I must for endgame content.

Comments

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    What have you been waiting for? You have a great roster to still be at 6.2.2 tbh.
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,975 ★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

What have you been waiting for? You have a great roster to still be at 6.2.2 tbh.

hes done all the variants so ig he gets a pass
  • StaphMemberStaphMember Posts: 337 ★★★
    @Kill_Grey im a medical student so time has been limited. Also, there wasn’t a huge incentive to push forward until thronebreaker came along. Eager to make that push now and get 100% variant done in the meantime.
  • PastorAmericaPastorAmerica Posts: 458 ★★★
    You have great champs and probably don’t need any more to complete act 6. If you’re good with Ghost rank her up. I recommend Fury too. I know you already have him duped rank 5. But in Act 7 I used both my r2 and r5 Nicks and it made some of those paths really easy. Also SpiderHam is worth ranking up.
  • StaphMemberStaphMember Posts: 337 ★★★
    Thinking Guardian first as I am constantly overflowing with tech tier 4 cats and a poor ghost player.
    Spider ham or Nick to follow based on what resources I have.