**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Ranking 6* Champs for Act 6 Push

StaphMemberStaphMember Posts: 337 ★★★
edited January 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Finally making a push through Act 6 now that I can reliably explore all cav EQ content. I have several great 6*, but have focused more on R5 5* due to resource allocation. I’d love feedback on who to take up to 6* R2 given my roster.

Progression reference: initial clear of all variants and 6.2.2. I prefer not to run suicides, but have unlocked the masteries if I must for endgame content.

Comments

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    What have you been waiting for? You have a great roster to still be at 6.2.2 tbh.
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

What have you been waiting for? You have a great roster to still be at 6.2.2 tbh.

hes done all the variants so ig he gets a pass
  • StaphMemberStaphMember Posts: 337 ★★★
    @Kill_Grey im a medical student so time has been limited. Also, there wasn’t a huge incentive to push forward until thronebreaker came along. Eager to make that push now and get 100% variant done in the meantime.
  • PastorAmericaPastorAmerica Posts: 458 ★★★
    You have great champs and probably don’t need any more to complete act 6. If you’re good with Ghost rank her up. I recommend Fury too. I know you already have him duped rank 5. But in Act 7 I used both my r2 and r5 Nicks and it made some of those paths really easy. Also SpiderHam is worth ranking up.
  • StaphMemberStaphMember Posts: 337 ★★★
    Thinking Guardian first as I am constantly overflowing with tech tier 4 cats and a poor ghost player.
    Spider ham or Nick to follow based on what resources I have.