**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How come the lesser 15% health and 10% attack aren't sold anymore for 30 units?

New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
anyone know why? The generic ones? Is this to get us to pay for separate war and aq boosts?

Comments

• Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,547 ★★★★★
    Buy for loyalty?

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,568 ★★★★
    Mate, they are now easily achievable by doing the objectives from either solo or alliance objectives. My stash is hoarding them and I like that. Pay more attention to it and you can easily save those 30 units for something else
  • Options
    Daddrieda said:

Mate, they are now easily achievable by doing the objectives from either solo or alliance objectives. My stash is hoarding them and I like that. Pay more attention to it and you can easily save those 30 units for something else

Never mind, read it wrong.
  • Options
    Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    Daddrieda said:

Pay more attention to it and you can easily save those 30 units for something else

I reckon you should pay some attention to learning how to read
  • Options
    Moot4Life said:

Daddrieda said:

Pay more attention to it and you can easily save those 30 units for something else

That’s an unnecessary commentary. I just said I read it all wrong. 😂
  • Options
    New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    that's not the point. Sometimes you just want to purchase it... Basically, they removed it.
  • Options
    Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    Daddrieda said:

Moot4Life said:

Daddrieda said:

That’s an unnecessary commentary. I just said I read it all wrong. 😂
    And then I just said I reckon you should pay some attention to learning how to read. 😂
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,023 ★★★★★

They are literally for sale still under the boosts tab in the store section. I don't know if you're trolling, not paying attention or trying to live up to your forum name but I can't understand how you could not know this.

They are also available when you click on the green box with the arrow point up.