**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which event (attack sequence) is the most satisfying?

BuzzBeeBuzzBee Posts: 71
edited October 2017 in General Discussion
Because it feels good, man.

Which event (attack sequence) is the most satisfying? 45 votes

Vision power burning a full power bar
4%
DL864INTEGRAL 2 votes
BPCW reflecting a high damage
4%
TheMageHuntergreeley770 2 votes
Hulk's critical sp2
33%
Drakon56Noob_2yrsTheEdge75Cap253Hell_GoliathBuzzBeeUsername819273943bobbyifuBUZZdog3000AshburnAnonymous346GreenstrokeBoris12366TempestDkutctgh 15 votes
Voodoo's sp1 on fully buffed Groot
42%
GroundedWisdomRotmgmoddyVdh2008vd016Sw6bluezAjavedViper1987Raazuffy_LivingDeadGirlARMAGEDDON999myPUNCAKELeepower12zero7Deadpool_42422112Dnaguy143ul3rDrewbe14Hzori 19 votes
Hyperion's sp3 with 5+ fury
15%
Spity68Cosmic_Ray131haunted_memoryR4GEbuttersAgentEdwardJJG 7 votes

Comments

• gohard123gohard123 Posts: 998 ★★★
    I'd rather have Hyperion's sp2 with 5+ furies
  • KyrkantKyrkant Posts: 92
    Spiderman Stark SP2 with 10 poise charges ... insane ...
  • BuzzBeeBuzzBee Posts: 71
    Hulk's critical sp2
    Afrid wrote: »
    Spider Gwen's SP1 beats everything

Karnak's sp1 is a runner-up to this.
  • Voodoo's sp1 on fully buffed Groot
    Pheonix s3 with over 9 fury stacks and 3 pheonix charges right after properly using her s1 to get there. Then watching a 3* take off 3/4's of a maxed 4/5* health with one special attack.

Takes skill, the rest aren't actually challenging to do so I find them less satisfying.
  • RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    Nullifying so many buffs and converting them to poison has just got to be the most satisfying attack ever. When that staff smashes the opponent and Voodoo is charging up that second hit, you just feel this sense of "Ohhhh boy you are soooo screwed" and then boom! It's the most awesome feeling ever.

Doesn't have to be Groot, just has to be someone who keeps triggering a ton of buffs. Champs like Black Bolt, OML, Groot and any enemy on an adaptive node especially is just golden.
  • ChadhoganChadhogan Posts: 460 ★★★
    Rocket Raccoon has the best sp2 I just love landing that more than any other and my second favourite is kang the full power drain is wicked
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    I'd probably add Nebs there myself. Nothing like full Shock.
  • PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    Storm's SP2 on a full power bar - then run in and chain stun to pile on the pain.
  • StavelotXoteStavelotXote Posts: 231
    Gonna have to put Medusa sp2 while the armor shattered debuff is active and she has her fury stacked up on the list. It's a beautiful pain to watch