**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Hot Fix didn't fix a single thing!

Sith_LordSith_Lord Posts: 230 ★★
edited October 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
Parry is still broken, & not working as intended. Combos are still being interrupted. Special moves are still not connecting, & are still being interrupted also. Dashing back, and or holding block after doing a special move is STILL not working. Dashing forward towards your opponent after doing a special is STILL NOT working. Champions are still doing random moves on their own. Etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc...........................

When will we have a playable game again??? This nonsense has been going on for far too long, & the MCOC community is getting really vexed about it. With each & every update, the game becomes more & more unplayable. New staff that know what they're doing seems to be needed most over there.

Comments

• Katy_CandyKaty_Candy Posts: 175
    Since we cant get a bug free game can we trade in the current bugs and have the special bugs back? I can just use SP3.
  • D_S_D_S_ Posts: 159
    Still no fix
  • HuluhulaHuluhula Posts: 263
    Game works fine for me... :/
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    Works fine for me. The hotfix was a success
  • Same here blocking and evade ain't working for me plus the most arena fights I get a slow motion at first of middle of the fight
  • ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 837 ★★★★
    Specials not firing. 2nd Voodoo on map4 recovering and blocking between 4th hit of combo and sp2 then instantly countering. 2 champs wiped out because of this. It’s just pathetic.
  • KocheeseKocheese Posts: 391 ★★
    It's pretty bad for my whole alliance
  • Dave_the_destroyerDave_the_destroyer Posts: 981 ★★
    Sith_Lord wrote: »
    This nonsense has been going on for far too long, & the MCOC community is getting really vexed about it

Love this!! Speaking for all of us apparently, and the whole community is fed-up of it! Err, no its not actually. Even on this very small thread there are at least as many that disagree with you as agree. Out of 50M accounts in the game, 12M that are active constantly (according to the latest figures) maybe 50K of them use these forums. Even from that small percentage there are maybe 5-10% that seem to be unhappy (all the time to be fair) There are not hundreds of thousands posting that they are fed up with the game on here in a day are there?

So, please feel free to make your complaints (and ignore all the good about the game as you all do) BUT please dont act as if you speak for me, or anyone else apart from yourself

To quote someone else, the whole community is fed up of you doing this

• Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,008 ★★★★
    Dave I consider you lucky, I asked my alliance about half of them are having lag issues, special issues/ random heavy charging issues etc. so yes it appears that for the other half they aren't having problems, and how I wish I was one of you. We are complaining trying to let kabam know when our game is not working properly, as happened before the hotfix, hence why we got the hotfix. after the hotfix my game worked reasonably well for 5 days, those were the only 5 days in 2 months I haven't had major problems, then today it's worse than ever, my characters keep charging heavy mid combo which means I get punched in the face, it has even done it when I was trying to run in and my hands were nowhere near the screen, I have not changed phone or iOS for 5 months as it was working perfectly for me when I got my new iphone for about 3 months. You should consider those of us who have these problems and how we feel, and not be so offended when someone includes you in their hyperbole
  • uLqui0rauLqui0ra Posts: 76
    Parry:..not working sometime..blocking:..suck.
  • Sith_LordSith_Lord Posts: 230 ★★
    edited October 2017
    This nonsense has been going on for far too long, & the MCOC community is getting really vexed about it

Love this!! Speaking for all of us apparently, and the whole community is fed-up of it! Err, no its not actually. Even on this very small thread there are at least as many that disagree with you as agree. Out of 50M accounts in the game, 12M that are active constantly (according to the latest figures) maybe 50K of them use these forums. Even from that small percentage there are maybe 5-10% that seem to be unhappy (all the time to be fair) There are not hundreds of thousands posting that they are fed up with the game on here in a day are there?

So, please feel free to make your complaints (and ignore all the good about the game as you all do) BUT please dont act as if you speak for me, or anyone else apart from yourself

Well, to quote on quote, since you're into quoting; the whole community is not on the same playing field of others. You notice the functionality of game mechanics; whether they work or don't, more on a higher playing field/level. That's great that you're lucking not to be affected by this, truly it is. Also take into consideration that many do not care anymore to come onto the forums to speak upon anything anymore, because it tends to fall onto deaf ears. Many just continue to play without saying a word, hoping that one day it can be resolved. Also, you do realize that there are other platforms of communication for this game, where an abundant of players are complaining among one another about this, right? Reddit, all the FB group pages, Line, GroupMe, Messenger, a new app that's in beta, etc. Other platforms where players rather turn to, instead of the forums.

Obviously, the game is great & loved, if people are complaining about what's wrong with it, or how they are individually affected by certain things. If no one cared at all, they wouldn't speak up; like many whom are not speaking up. I've been playing for 3 straight years, non-stop, next month. And although there is many good, the bad seems to always outweigh the good.
  • Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    edited October 2017
    @Dave_the_destroyer maybe your love of this game has made u blind of it's bugs everyone have those problems we all love this game but it's becoming unplayable
  • I'm having a blocking problem too, they are not blocking at all, it seems there is a half a second delay with the blocking and parrying. Will this get fixed leading into day 5 of AQ?

Well, to quote on quote, since you're into quoting; the whole community is not on the same playing field of others. You notice the functionality of game mechanics; whether they work or don't, more on a higher playing field/level. That's great that you're lucking not to be affected by this, truly it is. Also take into consideration that many do not care anymore to come onto the forums to speak upon anything anymore, because it tends to fall onto deaf ears. Many just continue to play without saying a word, hoping that one day it can be resolved. Also, you do realize that there are other platforms of communication for this game, where an abundant of players are complaining among one another about this, right? Reddit, all the FB group pages, Line, GroupMe, Messenger, a new app that's in beta, etc. Other platforms where players rather turn to, instead of the forums.

Obviously, the game is great & loved, if people are complaining about what's wrong with it, or how they are individually affected by certain things. If no one cared at all, they wouldn't speak up; like many whom are not speaking up. I've been playing for 3 straight years, non-stop, next month. And although there is many good, the bad seems to always outweigh the good.

Still nowhere near the whole community as you claimed, and you speak for no one else apart from yourself

Others disagree with you and the constant moaning, that's life, deal with it
    Player1994 wrote: »
    @Dave_the_destroyer maybe your love of this game has made u blind of it's bugs everyone have those problems we all love this game but it's becoming unplayable

Man, no love for the game, enjoyment, but its a game

But, no I see the bugs etc as much as you all. But I also see what a truly fantastic job Kabam has done with this game. Like, amazing. But all the complainers do is complain

Like i have said before, every game has bugs, faults etc. Just 1 example. Last COD, console game developed in a closed set up (ie not 50 million players playing none stop and associated resources dealing with them) a $500,000,000 budget. How many major patches needed to date? 39!!

All I ask is balance. See the good, understand that shiz happens and that Kabam do try their best to make the game fun for us. That's why we all play it
  • UnsaferBinkie7UnsaferBinkie7 Posts: 658 ★★
    Player1994 wrote: »

Man, no love for the game, enjoyment, but its a game

But, no I see the bugs etc as much as you all. But I also see what a truly fantastic job Kabam has done with this game. Like, amazing. But all the complainers do is complain

Like i have said before, every game has bugs, faults etc. Just 1 example. Last COD, console game developed in a closed set up (ie not 50 million players playing none stop and associated resources dealing with them) a $500,000,000 budget. How many major patches needed to date? 39!!

All I ask is balance. See the good, understand that shiz happens and that Kabam do try their best to make the game fun for us. That's why we all play it

COD doesn't give a ****, tbh with you.
  • Spart3nSpart3n Posts: 36

If you are not affected yet just wait for the next update. You haven’t been affected by any consistent bugs since 12.0? I find that hard to believe. It is not just this recent update there is a huge list that still haven’t been addressed for months. The community as a whole puts up with the game’s flaws because there is still good in it otherwise there would be a mass exit. But don’t pretend everything is great either.
  • Redwulf67Redwulf67 Posts: 55
    There are a lot more people affected by it than not, and personally I think the only reason I'm still playing is because I hate myself and enjoy the torture
  • Evading is a shadow of its former self. Crazy how you still get hit gene the word “Dexterity” is on your side of the screen. Even crazier how you evade from one corner to another and the AI will chase you down until you are in the corner then attack. Hahaha man this game has fell hard after 12.0. I don’t see any performance fixes they’ve claimed to be focusing on. It’s all about spending and creating more bugs to ignore. And when they get tired of reading the endless posts they’ll make an announcement about content or a new crystal, or push out a deal to silence the complaints.