**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Wanted to know other player's thoughts on what they express on this forum.

WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Posts: 779 ★★★
Hey wanted to know what was other player's opinions are when they are expressing frustration solely on the game. I left a discussion about being mad (not using a vulgar here) about an arena match I had using punisher 2099 vs Storm. I got beaten by storm and didn't know why, but there were other players here that explain what happened and I understood (no longer frustrated after the explanations from other players) and thank them for it. A few minutes later the post gets deleted. and I repost asking what happen to that post. it then gets deleted and I get a warning from a Kabam moderator.
In the first post that got deleted had the word B---S---- as "****" and I was complaining about the AI cheat (beaten by storm).
If you do a search with that word B---S---- (or BS), you get 461 posts that haven't been deleted but it appears as ****,
Not trying to cause a revolution here, just trying to get opinions from other players who have or try to express their frustration,
Don't know if players have been limited in expressing their frustration on this forum.
and I have contacted the moderator that deleted the post, but haven't received a response or explanation to my response to the moderator's original message as I currently write this.
I enjoy this game as much as anyone here and get frustrated as much as anyone here..

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    maybe they deleted it because your question was answered and the post wasn’t needed?
  • Profanity will always get flagged, though BS has always seemed to be ok as a synonym of unfair XY or Z.

If you criticise business practices that’ll go, if you say you’re quitting that will too.

There’s a fair amount of censorship on here.

Generally, constructive comments will stay though.
  • WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Posts: 779 ★★★
    Mauled said:

Profanity will always get flagged, though BS has always seemed to be ok as a synonym of unfair XY or Z.

If you criticise business practices that’ll go, if you say you’re quitting that will too.

There’s a fair amount of censorship on here.

Generally, constructive comments will stay though.

I thought AI was cheating when I got beaten by Storm in the Arena fight, but after other players explain what happened, I was fine with that, which I thought was constructive comments. But I guess there's a fair amount of censorship here (only posted a few posts)
  • WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Posts: 779 ★★★

maybe they deleted it because your question was answered and the post wasn’t needed?

If that's the case then I'm fine with that. I thought the warning was for the word, "BS", which can be found in many posts using the search.