**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

One....last....epoch crystal....

SbkruebSbkrueb Posts: 493 ★★★

Bit of a humble brag because I have only gotten 6* out of cavalier crystals twice.

This guy and Tigra.....both from Epoch crystals. Plus 5* Red Goblin, Squirrel girl, Hit-monkey, nova, and Mojo 2x.

These crystals were AMAZING and I hope we see them again. Kabam nailed this one

Comments

• CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 ★★★★★
    Epochs are the best. My last one was a 5* Guardian. That Apoc is insane!
  • Prakhar_82Prakhar_82 Posts: 713 ★★★
    Man, you said that you have ONLY gotten 2 six stars out of these? And they are Tigra and Apoc. That's insane luck bro. All I got were three five stars out of these.
  • KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★

Man, you said that you have ONLY gotten 2 six stars out of these? And they are Tigra and Apoc. That's insane luck bro. All I got were three five stars out of these.

One 5* annhilus for me. But i got a 5* spider ham from grandmaster tho.
  • SbkruebSbkrueb Posts: 493 ★★★

No, no, not just out of these, I have never ever gotten a 6* from ANY cav crystal since I became cavalier, at all.
    Then they drop these Epoch crystals and bam I get 2 in the same month.
  • EinfachSoEinfachSo Posts: 269 ★★
    These crystals were Not AMAZING and I hope we don’t see them again. Kabam didn’t nail this one

Fixed it for you ;)

But seriously, congratulations 👏🏻🍾 would love to pull him as a 5/6 Star