**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Gift Alliance score

What is goin on ? I have 36k scores at solo event and 0 for alliance .. i was in this aliance alrdy + i trade it with team mate! This is not fair !

Comments

• TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    How long were you in the alliance?
  • TraikovTraikov Posts: 61
    as u can see , its no more yellow text .. its red ( that mean im not scoring anything but thats not true )
  • You have to be in alliance for 14 days BEFORE any of your gifting counts for Alliance Event. Only gifting done AFTER 14 DAYS will then start to count.

Your Solo points counted right away (no need to be in alliance).

Ps. This is not from date I join in this alliance .. I make this screenshot when I see my points was 0 for team gifting
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    your alliance gifting score does not start until you become eligable. what you should have done is gifted ONCE you were eligable. Kabam specifically said this multiple times in stickied posts and replies to peoples questions on this exact topic.
  • ChimpyboyChimpyboy Posts: 124
    No_oneuk said:

your alliance gifting score does not start until you become eligable. what you should have done is gifted ONCE you were eligable. Kabam specifically said this multiple times in stickied posts and replies to peoples questions on this exact topic.

Not that I doubt you - but I searched both before and during the event and couldn't find anything where kabam specifically confirmed or clarified it....only 2nd hand conjecture from others.....then I started a thread requesting clarification on this issue, and never got any response.

If they did clarify this, can you link it? Would love to see what they said.
  • Chimpyboy said:

No_oneuk said:

Not that I doubt you - but I searched both before and during the event and couldn't find anything where kabam specifically confirmed or clarified it....only 2nd hand conjecture from others.....then I started a thread requesting clarification on this issue, and never got any response.

If they did clarify this, can you link it? Would love to see what they said.
    Here (in-game Msg)...

• SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,589 Guardian
    edited January 2021
    Traikov said:

Ps. This is not from date I join in this alliance .. I make this screenshot when I see my points was 0 for team gifting

Looks like you joined Alliance only 9 Hours before the Gifting Event started.

That means any gifting you would have to do to count for Ally Event would have had to be done within the FINAL 9 HOURS of the Event. (14-day waiting period, 14 day Event duration)

Note (Green Circle) that it was always telling you that you had ZERO points counting for Ally Event.

This is soooo BS .... ITS NOT FAIR AT ALL !
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    It actually is. They did this because there was a lot of trouble last your with accounts joining alliances that had units from false creditcards and they joined and left just to leave some points into the alliance.
    This was done to stop that from happening this year.
    It was both in the ingame message and a forum post that announced the event.

It actually is. They did this because there was a lot of trouble last your with accounts joining alliances that had units from false creditcards and they joined and left just to leave some points into the alliance.
    This was done to stop that from happening this year.
    It was both in the ingame message and a forum post that announced the event.

Well .. I’m not that person and also I’m still in the alliance . Again it’s not fair for me to lose all of those milestones !
  • Destroyer123Destroyer123 Posts: 368 ★★
    It is fair because it was announced before hand in game mail as how the event was played. Claiming it isn’t fair because you didn’t read the rules doesn’t make it unfair

It is fair because it was announced before hand in game mail as how the event was played. Claiming it isn’t fair because you didn’t read the rules doesn’t make it unfair

the rules are not correct ! well.. i can get rewards if i spend gift 3 hours before end , but i CANT if i alrdy doin some points in queue time .. lol no sense at all
  • Dr_Z01dbergDr_Z01dberg Posts: 512 ★★★
    Traikov said:

the rules are not correct ! well.. i can get rewards if i spend gift 3 hours before end , but i CANT if i alrdy doin some points in queue time .. lol no sense at all
    It makes complete sense. This was done to ensure that the event wasn’t exploited by people dropping in accounts to their alliance adding loads of points to the score then dropping them out and repeating to inflate their score.

It was announced both in game and on the forums with the rules and cut off times clearly stated.

I feel bad for you as you obviously didn’t read the in game mail so we’re not expecting not to receive the milestones but unfortunately that’s on you rather than anyone else I’m afraid

Make sure you check the rules of big events in future so this doesn’t happen again
  • Shamir51Shamir51 Posts: 849 ★★★★
    You should be crying about the fact that you didn’t bother to read the in game mail properly rather than starting to blame others.
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    edited January 2021
    Sorry to say but you won’t get the ranked rewards :(

Sorry to say but you won’t get the ranked rewards :(

Actually I get ... I miss milestones