**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6* Thanos - should I cry?

So as Christmas was cancelled - thanks COVID, I’ve had the square root of nothing to do over the last two weeks.

As a result I decided that the answer to this was both Assassins Creed Valhalla (awesome), Archer (funny but definitely not family friendly) and preparing for AOL paths 4 and 5.

So I got a lot of accounts through Act 2, explored up to 1.3 and did a little bit of RTLL to round out the units where necessary. Long story short, each account had 4 GGC from milestones and I thought I may as well open them as they’re fun.

Below is are the highlights:

From my main I got a 6* nexus

And enough revives to get my last path of AOL done.

Comments

• Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    Same happened to me, used an alt to get units for revives and popped 10K 6* shards from one of those free GGCs and got Punisher99, my main got pretty trashed on lol
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    You should not cry. You should smash through A1-A4 in a week and be happy with your overpowered alt.

Congrats on your Juggernaut Sigs btw
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Good in variant 2 at least.
  • Destroyer123Destroyer123 Posts: 368 ★★
    Right that juggernaut dupe made it worth it sucks you didn’t have any better options there but yea
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,939 ★★★★★
    I would switch to the alt permanently
  • RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    Yes.

Crazy fire pulls mate!
  • DannyB01DannyB01 Posts: 471 ★★★
    If only you could have gifted Thanos. That's one lucky account!