**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Would I be good for the CCP?

Hey all, I am just wondering if I would be a good candidate for the CCP. My skill in this game is that I have completed lol can do uncollected monthly can also do some cavalier events monthly have done some of variant, I am also an endgame player for the game transformers forged to fight.

Comments

• CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,935 ★★★★★
    Do you have 1,000 subscribers and all other requirements?
  • 17111711 Posts: 209
    Zan0 said:

What does being an endgame player in transformers have to do with being a mcoc Youtuber

I just want to show that I play both games and have completed lol for marvel and all of legends of cybertron for transformers.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    No.

There is literally a whole category in this forum for the requirements for the CCP.

I have read that category on the forums and I have the requirements not sure about 30% I have signed up and I am waiting for reply.

• QuattrucciQuattrucci Posts: 160 ★★
    1711 said:

Crcrcrc said:

I currently have 2.1k subscribers and 1.3 million+ total views as a forged to fight youtuber and an mcoc player.
    30% of your YouTube content has to be MCOC and have to net a certain amount of average viewers while live streaming. May be difficult to get an audience while streaming uncollected EQ

1711 said:

Crcrcrc said:

I currently have 2.1k subscribers and 1.3 million+ total views as a forged to fight youtuber and an mcoc player.
    30% of your YouTube content has to be MCOC and have to net a certain amount of average viewers while live streaming. May be difficult to get an audience while streaming uncollected EQ
    I know that 30% have to be mcoc content I just don’t know if I have reached 30% I also don’t do commentary and I don’t livestream.

• Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    If it makes you feel any better, I wouldn’t watch you complete uncollected EQ. But I am curious what end game looks like in transformers? Do you guys have line and discord?
    Texas_11 said:

If it makes you feel any better, I wouldn’t watch you complete uncollected EQ. But I am curious what end game looks like in transformers? Do you guys have line and discord?

For transformers they use discord instead of forum also as a massive transformers fan for me the endgame is fun for forged to fight but there is nothing to do in the game so far.
    1711 said:

Texas_11 said:

For transformers they use discord instead of forum also as a massive transformers fan for me the endgame is fun for forged to fight but there is nothing to do in the game so far.
    Do they have like an LOL version in there? The game looks fairly dead so does the forums. Is there allies? And AQ?
    Texas_11 said:

1711 said:

Texas_11 said:

Do they have like an LOL version in there? The game looks fairly dead so does the forums. Is there allies? And AQ?
    They have lol and abyss version in transformers I have completed them all and done lol in mcoc they have AQ they call it alliance missions in that game.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021
    Texas_11 said:

1711 said:

Texas_11 said:

Because they like barely update the game anymore lol

the transformers ip has burned and crashed with trashy movie after trashy movie and a failed cinematic universe, and the lose of almost all its goodwill
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    You sound very informing and good at the game. You have my vote.
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,520 ★★★★★
    Bruh...
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,520 ★★★★★
    Transformers forged to fight ≠ Marvel contest of champions.

That game must be so dead that your beginning to confused the 2
    1711 said:

Texas_11 said:

1711 said:

Texas_11 said:

They have lol and abyss version in transformers I have completed them all and done lol in mcoc they have AQ they call it alliance missions in that game.

Texas_11 said:

1711 said:

Texas_11 said:

Because they like barely update the game anymore lol

the transformers ip has burned and crashed with trashy movie after trashy movie and a failed cinematic universe, and the lose of almost all its goodwill
    This is true,
    I rather play Disney mirror verse or genshin. Although not sure I’ll be able to explain why I’m happy I pulled a 6* buzz light year.

Mcoc really struck gold with this game and format.
    HI_guys said:

Crcrcrc said:

You don't need those. You don't even need a channel
    Wait, really? I'm gonna apply then. I want to play with a 6* r3 iHulk
    Crcrcrc said:

HI_guys said:

Crcrcrc said:

Best part about the CCP? You can take champs up and decide how you like them.

I saw a stream with Brian grant saying , I’m going to switch over to the CCP to see if this champ is powerful enough to help me with my legends run LOL.

I

• TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

HI_guys said:

Crcrcrc said:

What's your channel name? We need people to subscribe to get your that iHulk
    edited January 2021

Crcrcrc said:

HI_guys said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc MCOC. But I don’t post... yet.

I don’t have the required views (I have no posts) and I would probably need to create videos with my voice too.

Doesnt hurt to apply and see. They gave me the no for "lack" of subscribers. I tried to tell them that what i could do with Morningstar in the ccp should more then make up for it buuut noooo :cry:

Saw your night trasher video on YouTube.
    Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

HI_guys said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc MCOC. But I don’t post... yet.

I don’t have the required views (I have no posts) and I would probably need to create videos with my voice too.
    Now that I think about it, subscribe! I’ll start uploading eventually.