**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Would I be good for the CCP?

2»

Comments

• Destroyer123Destroyer123 Posts: 368 ★★

1711 said:

Crcrcrc said:

Do you have 1,000 subscribers and all other requirements?

I currently have 2.1k subscribers and 1.3 million+ total views as a forged to fight youtuber and an mcoc player.
    30% of your YouTube content has to be MCOC and have to net a certain amount of average viewers while live streaming. May be difficult to get an audience while streaming uncollected EQ
    I agree to a point but Brian built an audience streaming arena . Which can’t be more exciting then uncollected eq...
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,802 ★★★★★

1711 said:

Crcrcrc said:

Do you have 1,000 subscribers and all other requirements?

I currently have 2.1k subscribers and 1.3 million+ total views as a forged to fight youtuber and an mcoc player.
    30% of your YouTube content has to be MCOC and have to net a certain amount of average viewers while live streaming. May be difficult to get an audience while streaming uncollected EQ
    I agree to a point but Brian built an audience streaming arena . Which can’t be more exciting then uncollected eq...
    But banana grant is super entertaining
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    TyEdge said:

FineDog said:

I honestly don't know what the requirements are for joining the Chinese Communist Party and I'm not sure this is the right place to ask.

The people in charge of the CCP quell dissent and enrich themselves by exploiting the public. Please don’t compare them to Kabam.
    There was no comparison to Kabam. They were joking and misinterpreted Content Creator Program as Chinese Communist Party. I agree with your assessment of that government, but it was a joke which did not include a comparison.
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    You look like you are well-versed but Uncollected EQ and LOL isn't Endgame content anymore and most, if not all, of the CCP members are at a later Endgame content like Abyss or High Tier Alliance Wars. Some are just really well-versed or can do some interesting tricks. Try to gain followers first but remember that no one is interested in Uncollected EQ and LOL anymore unless you show us something unconventional. They're too easy.
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,618 ★★★★★
    Don't ask us, ask Kabam
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

You look like you are well-versed but Uncollected EQ and LOL isn't Endgame content anymore and most, if not all, of the CCP members are at a later Endgame content like Abyss or High Tier Alliance Wars. Some are just really well-versed or can do some interesting tricks. Try to gain followers first but remember that no one is interested in Uncollected EQ and LOL anymore unless you show us something unconventional. They're too easy.

I think that's harsh. The vast majority of players are nowhere near the end game, and there's still an opportunity to produce content for lower level stuff. Heck, many of the Youtubers have produced content from starting new accounts.

The question isn't what content you're doing. The question is what new thing are you showing people that isn't already out there. Why watch you play when I can watch me play.
    I mean they're at a late Endgame which kinda guarantees that they know their stuff ranging from different kinds and level of content. I didn't say that they exclusively make Endgame content.

The looks like he can be well-versed. That's why I said he needs to put out something unconventional to get a following.
  • Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★
    1711 said:

Hey all, I am just wondering if I would be a good candidate for the CCP. My skill in this game is that I have completed lol can do uncollected monthly can also do some cavalier events monthly have done some of variant, I am also an endgame player for the game transformers forged to fight.

Check do u meet all the requirements.
    And transformers forged to fight is independent of mcoc
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,802 ★★★★★

DNA3000 said:

I think that's harsh. The vast majority of players are nowhere near the end game, and there's still an opportunity to produce content for lower level stuff. Heck, many of the Youtubers have produced content from starting new accounts.

The question isn't what content you're doing. The question is what new thing are you showing people that isn't already out there. Why watch you play when I can watch me play.
    I mean they're at a late Endgame which kinda guarantees that they know their stuff ranging from different kinds and level of content. I didn't say that they exclusively make Endgame content.

The looks like he can be well-versed. That's why I said he needs to put out something unconventional to get a following.
    unconventional... like streaming heroic eq!
  • SecretWarri0rSecretWarri0r Posts: 230
    Lmao this is hilarious