**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

6* Thanos - should I cry?

So as Christmas was cancelled - thanks COVID, I’ve had the square root of nothing to do over the last two weeks.

As a result I decided that the answer to this was both Assassins Creed Valhalla (awesome), Archer (funny but definitely not family friendly) and preparing for AOL paths 4 and 5.

So I got a lot of accounts through Act 2, explored up to 1.3 and did a little bit of RTLL to round out the units where necessary. Long story short, each account had 4 GGC from milestones and I thought I may as well open them as they’re fun.

Below is are the highlights:

From my main I got a 6* nexus

And enough revives to get my last path of AOL done.

Comments

• Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    Same happened to me, used an alt to get units for revives and popped 10K 6* shards from one of those free GGCs and got Punisher99, my main got pretty trashed on lol
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    You should not cry. You should smash through A1-A4 in a week and be happy with your overpowered alt.

Congrats on your Juggernaut Sigs btw
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Good in variant 2 at least.
  • Destroyer123Destroyer123 Posts: 368 ★★
    Right that juggernaut dupe made it worth it sucks you didn’t have any better options there but yea
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,935 ★★★★★
    I would switch to the alt permanently
  • RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,065 ★★★★★
    Yes.

Crazy fire pulls mate!
  • DannyB01DannyB01 Posts: 471 ★★★
    If only you could have gifted Thanos. That's one lucky account!