**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Another Abyss Easy Path Thread

ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
edited January 2021 in Strategy and Tips
So. Just like Aegon, I'm ramping up my combo meter towards an initial easy path run. Give me advice all ye ende gamurrz for this lowly RNG blessed Thronebreaker.

My team will be

5/65 Aegon sig 200.

5/65 Human Torch unawakened

5/65 Doom unawakened who I just pulled today or Sym Supreme sig 20 (which is better and why also need to learn how these characters work since I've legitimately never used them in any real content)

5/65 Nick Fury sig.... something above 1. Maybe 40. I can't remember.

And Heimdall.

Now. Important thing. Masteries. Which are VITAL MUST HAVE SUPER BEYOND GOD TIER masteries that I should have. It seems max despair, and max limber are two very important ones to grab. I can run suicides as well. How many points in MD is recommended for the fights that I'll be using a mystic for? Send me your Easy Path mastery builds kthx.

How many revives should I aim to have? How many potions?

I've seen people say take at least 3k units. If I'm lazy and don't want to mega revive and potion farm prior, would 7k make up for my laziness?

Anything else should I know?

My lowly luck based Thronebreaker self thanks you in advance.
Post edited by Kabam Habanero on

Comments

• Destroyer123Destroyer123 Posts: 368 ★★
    ItsDamien said:

So. Just like Aegon, I'm ramping up my combo meter towards an initial easy path run. Give me advice all ye ende gamurrz for this lowly RNG blessed Thronebreaker.

My team will be

5/65 Aegon sig 200.

5/65 Doom unawakened who I just pulled today or Sym Supreme sig 20 (which is better and why also need to learn how these characters work since I've legitimately never used them in any real content)

And Heimdall.

Now. Important thing. Masteries. Which are VITAL MUST HAVE SUPER BEYOND GOD TIER masteries that I should have. It seems max despair, and max limber are two very important ones to grab. I can run suicides as well. How many points in MD is recommended for the fights that I'll be using a mystic for? Send me your Easy Path mastery builds kthx.

I've seen people say take at least 3k units. If I'm lazy and don't want to mega revive and potion farm prior, would 7k make up for my laziness?

I was lazy farmed zero potions think I spent around 4500 units ran
    Aegon fury doom quake and torch
    Heimdal would be better bet as quake wasn’t that useful of a synergy imo
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    try at least farm the lvl 3 revives
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

I really need to do this before you

I'll race you there. Although I'm about 5.5k units short of my desired goal of 7k before entering.... so about.... 2 weeks of arena grind. Maybe 3 if RNG is bad on the arena crystals.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

I'll race you there. Although I'm about 5.5k units short of my desired goal of 7k before entering.... so about.... 2 weeks of arena grind. Maybe 3 if RNG is bad on the arena crystals.
    WHAT! thats quicker than I was planning. And my team is far inferior to yours too. Also love the language in your op.

ItsDamien said:

WHAT! thats quicker than I was planning. And my team is far inferior to yours too. Also love the language in your op.
    I guess I'll do another path when you're ready with the ultimate mutant mega (dud) team.
  • anaLysis_anaLysis_ Posts: 259 ★★★
    I used around 57-63 revives and farmed around 80 l3 pots before it felt too soul draining. At the end I had 7 pots left but I probably could’ve saved a few revives if I used & farmed more pots. My masteries are terrible, my most expensive ones during easy path were the precision and cruelty once that cost 5 stony cores.

I don’t have too much advice, but I’d say don’t stress or you will likely play bad. Be patient (especially vs imiw), and I’d keep retrying the thing fight until you get through with a solid combo around 500+

Hope this helped a bit
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    try not getting hit/dying I heard that works

good luck damien 💯
    Ebony_Naw said:

One could argue that the best team for the easy path includes Aegon, HT (really going to miss that sig though), SS, Heimdall, and then your choice of a buffer spot. Perhaps Nick Fury, but you're mostly going to want him dead to feed extra attack to Aegon and Torch. Other than IW, he hardly has any use of his own. I used him to get 10% or so off Thing, then kept him dead the rest of the time until IW. Felt like a wasted spot to me.

7k units should be beyond plenty. As for masteries, it kind of depends what you have and how often you're willing to make changes. Do you want to switch several times, once, or never?

HT, I can awaken, I have a spare generic laying around that I have no problem throwing on anyone to be honest. Could probably throw a few sigs into him as well if need be.

NF, that's essentially the plan, since I'll use him only for IW, I'll kill him off early and revive him later when he's needed.

The 7k units is basically so I can buy pots, revives, and switch materies around as much as I need. I'm currently running a heavy suicide build since I'm farming arena for units, which I'd probably stick with while using Aegon, then switch to non suicide builds when using SS HT and NF.

Basically throw all the information you want at me.
  • Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★
    ItsDamien said:

My team will be

5/65 Aegon sig 200.

And Heimdall.

Hey there.. Here's a vid series I made after my run of the abyss.. I was more looking at cost of each path/fight.. but also added a few things i figured as I got through it in regards to specific fights.. hopefully you find it useful..

You mentioned that you had both doom and sym supreme available.. they are both good options for path one.. between the two it really comes down to making the VTD fight easier or the cull fight easier.. you can 1 shot the VTD fight with sym.. which would take doom a few revives.. you can 1 shot the cull fight with doom which would take sym 1 or two revs..
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,182 ★★★★★
    Damien Listen to me. People say Symbiote supreme over doom on initial path. I gotta dissagree. Doom did all the cosmics. Except Venom the duck in 1 revive each for me. R2 6* doom tho.

The tactic is as follow. Since doom has some pretty nice resistance. Parry And heavy only with doom. Build ur sp3. Pop it. Do normal rotation but dont pop sp2. Pop another sp3. And then rotation for sp2. So x2 furies then sp2. After that special 2 you still got furies on you where you repeat the parry heavy method till sp3. It takes off about 54% ish hp off cosmics (the 2ish mil ones) venom the duck you do the same except he has higher hp so more revives.

Aegons Heavy helps put in serious damage fast. And basicly torch did all mystics and got im iw down to 17% on 1 try. Build smoulders for him by parrying sp1 and mediums.

Nick will sort invisible women but Aegon can also with Resonate
    Alright a fair amount to consider. If anyone else has any opinions or suggestions, keep them coming.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

ItsDamien said:

I guess I'll do another path when you're ready with the ultimate mutant mega (dud) team.
    Lol I don't think I'll be going for that route for now.
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    I would take symbiote supreme, because he was very nice to use against Venom the Duck. Doom is better for Cap Marvel and Cull. But with Cap marvel Properly working Sym is fine for both fights. Cap Marvel needed 2 revives, and Cull 1 because of a stupid mistake, but he could have easily been a solo. MD at 3/5 is enough. Against Venom the Duck use your sp3 when he has all buffs active. You can then activate sp2 2 times in a row for some nice damage. Repeat to the sp3 and 2 sp2 again.

I`m not a proper endgame player, and I used the equivelant of 8k units in items. So for someone that takes their time 7k would be absolutly more than enough.

I ran suicides on my Aegon fights, and on torch during the mephisto fight. I only switched to another build on the Venom the duck fight. I simply turned of suicides and put those points into MD, left the 4 points unused. And went back to Suicides afterwards. All this to save units.
    If you do not run suicides you could simply put 3 points into MD.

If you do get the chance, awaken your torch. During my first go I got him down to 28% but after that it was way harder to get him down. I actually had 3 failed attempts before I would use a prefight again and fried him.

Good luck on your run! Do you have an option for all classes with the t5cc in mind? If not I would put of the run until you do. This gives you time to dupe your Torch and to save up some items.

I would take symbiote supreme, because he was very nice to use against Venom the Duck. Doom is better for Cap Marvel and Cull. But with Cap marvel Properly working Sym is fine for both fights. Cap Marvel needed 2 revives, and Cull 1 because of a stupid mistake, but he could have easily been a solo. MD at 3/5 is enough. Against Venom the Duck use your sp3 when he has all buffs active. You can then activate sp2 2 times in a row for some nice damage. Repeat to the sp3 and 2 sp2 again.

I`m not a proper endgame player, and I used the equivelant of 8k units in items. So for someone that takes their time 7k would be absolutly more than enough.

I ran suicides on my Aegon fights, and on torch during the mephisto fight. I only switched to another build on the Venom the duck fight. I simply turned of suicides and put those points into MD, left the 4 points unused. And went back to Suicides afterwards. All this to save units.
    If you do not run suicides you could simply put 3 points into MD.

If you do get the chance, awaken your torch. During my first go I got him down to 28% but after that it was way harder to get him down. I actually had 3 failed attempts before I would use a prefight again and fried him.

Good luck on your run! Do you have an option for all classes with the t5cc in mind? If not I would put of the run until you do. This gives you time to dupe your Torch and to save up some items.

Cool thanks for the advice. I have a generic that I'm willing to put on HT (I've had it for ages and just never used it) so that's not too much of an issue.

I'm already TB, so I don't really mind about what T5CC I get, I can hold onto it regardless of what class I get. However if I get extremely lucky with the AG and T5CC and pull a skill for both, I'll awaken and R3 my 6* Aegon. If I get mutant T5, I'm going to take Gambit to R3. Mystic, BWCV. Cosmic, probably VTD, maybe Hela. Tech I don't really have an option that I would want to use it on, as I only have Punisher 2099 and Hulkbuster, so I'd save it. Science, I have CAIW unduped, LC unduped, and Spider Gwen, I'd possibly use it on SG since she's really underrated.
    HI_guys said:

I've written a pretty detailed write up fight to fight. Check if you want. Only difference is longhsot and not ss

I'll have a look through your posts and see if I can find the thread, thanks.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    I ran path 1 with an awakened Sym Supreme in April
    Ran path 2 with awakened Doom a few days ago.

Feel that SS was easier overall, especially for venom the duck , HTD & the champion.