**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Objectives constant notification

ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,140 ★★★★★
edited January 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
I keep seeing a "2" notification in the objectives area (bottom right of the game), but there are no new objectives to do. How can I get rid of those?
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    ya i keep seeing 4 its sooooo ANNOYING
  • This may be the only bug that has really effected me and I hate it so much
  • GarrettN said:

Hey no one else has claimed that they have the 3 notifications pending so I guess I’m number 1 for number 3 lmao

Only most everyone else that has been creating new posts regarding this for the past couple weeks (count of “3” for Objective Notifications on bottom).

As can be found in other replies, they are from the short-lived objectives a little while ago that were very quickly removed. “First Steps” or something like that.

Kabam has been looking into why the Notifications are still present for some ppl (depending most likely if you were in the game at the time they were briefly available).
  • StarkyToneStarkyTone Posts: 34
    Ugh! I would love that 3 to go away!
  • D0ctor_SD0ctor_S Posts: 42
    Same, still have 3 notifications from summoners journey going live for an hour last month. I thought the update may resolve it but the notifications are still there.
  • MagicBentonMagicBenton Posts: 281 ★★★
    Have they even acknowledged this? I don’t see it in the known bug list pinned up top.
  • @MagicBenton

“Known Issues” thread had not been updated since originally created for this past month's known issues.

But yes, they’ve said they are investigating.
    Not in this thread (think there have been around 10+ different threads created for this issue), but they have acknowledged in another thread.