**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Get in, Summoners! We’re going shopping! [UPDATED - Jan. 6, 2021]

Comments

• SUPREME77SUPREME77 Posts: 144
    Interesting..
  • AstroGamer110AstroGamer110 Posts: 40
    The event seems cool,

but just one doubt..... do you need to be cav to do legendary difficulty

??????? @Kabam Miike @Kabam Boo
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    TyEdge said:

TyEdge said:

So the only way to get the Cavalier Bonus T5CC is to waste Tokens on the Mash-Up Rewards Quest?
    Why?
    Why does there always have to be some annoying caveat, why can't someone just do only the Shard Reward Quest or only the Rank Up Rewards Quest and still get the Bonus T5CC? They all 3 will take the same amount of effort so why do you have to sacrifice some of the Maximum Rewards to get a Bonus?

There's No Reason people who want Only Shards Rewards or Only Rank Up Rewards should have to sacrifice half of them just to get 10% of a T5CC that may not even be the Class they need, T5CC is already Plenty Scarce and Annoying enough to obtain so why do you have to keep putting these Extra Barriers in everyone's way just for a Chance at a little bit?! (And no one even try twisting my words, I'm saying we don't need this extra unnecessary barrier to obtain the T5CC when all 3 Quests will require the same amount of effort. I am in No Way saying I want it for free!)

Please just fix it so all 3 Quests give the same 3 Tickets Each upon completion...
    I don’t think you understand how the event works. There are easier/shorter quests that give two stamps for completion. There’s a harder quest (9 fights instead of 5) that gives 3 stamps. You need to use at least half your entry tokens on the hardest quest to qualify for the t5cc.

The vast majority of rewards are chosen by YOU when you choose your prize card. The rewards listed alongside the stamp are nominal throw-ins.

I will agree in this respect: given that the toughest quest is 9 fights instead of 5, it sucks that you’re doing roughly the equivalent of both easier quests for half the immediate rewards. I’ll withhold final judgment until I see how the prize card breaks down though.
    Cool! Where does it say how many fights per arcade game?
    Jan 1 mail in-game.
    Thanks!
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    In-Game mail explained this much better in less words.

I got my answers. Thanks.
  • Kabam Boo said:

Kabam Boo said:

that is a looooooong quest name lol

What’s an FH crystal?

The Featured Crystal! Note that there will be a new Featured Crystal introduced during the middle of the event, but you will be receiving the same Featured Crystal as the reward from BOTH sets (1 & 2), should you choose to complete both.
    Still kinda confused. Are we getting the new featured both weeks? (if we choose shards)
    You're getting the one that is there right now! You will NOT be receiving the new one in Set 2. You will be getting this same Featured Crystal for both sets. Hope this clears up any confusion you have!
    Kabam Boo said:

Kabam Boo said:

that is a looooooong quest name lol

What’s an FH crystal?

The Featured Crystal! Note that there will be a new Featured Crystal introduced during the middle of the event, but you will be receiving the same Featured Crystal as the reward from BOTH sets (1 & 2), should you choose to complete both.
    Still kinda confused. Are we getting the new featured both weeks? (if we choose shards)
    You're getting the one that is there right now! You will NOT be receiving the new one in Set 2. You will be getting this same Featured Crystal for both sets. Hope this clears up any confusion you have!
    Ya know, that was disappointment. I was hoping that I wouldn’t have to spend an extra 5k shards for a chance at a good champ like Apoc or CGR or even Spider-Ham. Nope, instead, Kabam made a good event disappointing in some way. I love the catalysts and the 6* shards, but if you did that and decided to hold a featured crystal back, idk how to feel. The events great, but I’m personally tired thanks to the Anniversary event. It might compare to the Acorn event though, but I think some of us players need a little break. I got 5* Nick and Ghost within the last couple of weeks and awakened my 5* CMM finally, I’m good
  • VictorDVictorD Posts: 39
    Can we get a boost for materials seems pretty low standard considering we can get the same rewards from 1 week AQ glory
  • TheChampAMANTheChampAMAN Posts: 2
    edited January 2021
    Does we need Level 55 for Legendary Difficulty @Kabam Boo
  • VandallghVandallgh Posts: 36
    Hi guys.

There are two basic parameters we need to decide which option to choose:

1. How many stamps are required to hit each one of the Solo Objectives
    2. How strong are the 9 mutants compared with the 5 avengers or Spideys

Once we have that info, we will be able to analyze how easy/difficult is reaching the rewards, as well as if we are prepared to fight for the 80 stamps (something that also affects the other point).

Without these figures, I am afraid we are still blind.
  • SpecSpec Posts: 8
    edited January 2021
    Im uncollected and level 44, am i able to get the legendary prize card?
  • Sudhan_12345Sudhan_12345 Posts: 26
    @Savage123456789 we get games refreshed everyday. if u chose to waste ur tokens doing all difficultiesin a single day, u wont be able to do legendary in the rest of the days!
  • poops143poops143 Posts: 6
    @Kabam Miike do i have to be uncollected to do epic difficulty
  • NotscepyNotscepy Posts: 28

Why are you people making these events complicated?? We want to play a game not get a PhD. Give two quests. One gives rankup rewards other shards. Give rewards to whichever players do. What is the need for all this additional steps , confusion and programming? It is such a waste. A lot of wasted time and effort from the programmers part.

Well..last I remember games were about fun, not the rewards.
    They do their best explainning events, but this game has many dimensions, so its almost impossible explainning everything in just a post. Lets be conscious of their efforts. I do, and I appreciate it.
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    Vandallgh said:

They do their best explainning events, but this game has many dimensions, so its almost impossible explainning everything in just a post. Lets be conscious of their efforts. I do, and I appreciate it.

Actually they should use some colors to highlight things like they did in the mail. It hurts my brain seeing so much of the same color with bold and italic texts that half of the things go over my head.
  • jereesjerees Posts: 246
    cool fun
  • alexsamuraiboyalexsamuraiboy Posts: 27
    edited January 2021
    is the prize card bundle free or do you need to pay for it?
    Pro2004_ said:

You guyzz are so genius!!!!

If u want to get more than 10k 6* shards from the side quest and also 10% T5CC Crystal(if u r cavalier), then simply just do 16 times "Spider in Time: The Big Apple Quest" and do 16 times "Super Hyper Turbo Special Fatal Ultra Mutant Showdown Remastered Quest" . This way u can get 16*2 = 32 Prize Stamps from Big Apple Quest and u can also get 16*3=48 Prize Stamps from Mutant Quest.. This way u can get total of 80 Prize Stamps, more than 10k 6* Shards, 13k 5* Shards,1 5* Featured Hero Crystal, 1600 T5BCF and 7200 T2ACF(doing legendary difficulty) and of course around a million gold.. And then u will also be able to get 10% T5CC Crystal and all the titles and bonus revives via the solo objectives..

I hope now its clear to everyone what you need to do!!!

Wait how does that equate to 10k+ 6 star shards?
  • Pro2004_Pro2004_ Posts: 15
    Notscepy said:

Pro2004_ said:

If u want to get more than 10k 6* shards from the side quest and also 10% T5CC Crystal(if u r cavalier), then simply just do 16 times "Spider in Time: The Big Apple Quest" and do 16 times "Super Hyper Turbo Special Fatal Ultra Mutant Showdown Remastered Quest" . This way u can get 16*2 = 32 Prize Stamps from Big Apple Quest and u can also get 16*3=48 Prize Stamps from Mutant Quest.. This way u can get total of 80 Prize Stamps, more than 10k 6* Shards, 13k 5* Shards,1 5* Featured Hero Crystal, 1600 T5BCF and 7200 T2ACF(doing legendary difficulty) and of course around a million gold.. And then u will also be able to get 10% T5CC Crystal and all the titles and bonus revives via the solo objectives..

9000 6* Shards from solo obectives: Champion Shard Prize Card.. If we do 16 times "Super Hyper Turbo Special Fatal Ultra Mutant Showdown Remastered Quest", then we get 25*16 = 400 6* Shards.. Then if we do 16 times "Spider in Time: The Big Apple Quest", then we get 50*16=800 6* Shards.. So total 6* Shards obtained is 9000+400+800=10200 6* Shards.. If u still hv any confusion, then do read the rewards of the side quest and do the math and u will immediately understand what i am trying to say..!!
    Pro2004_ said:

Notscepy said:

Pro2004_ said:

9000 6* Shards from solo obectives: Champion Shard Prize Card.. If we do 16 times "Super Hyper Turbo Special Fatal Ultra Mutant Showdown Remastered Quest", then we get 25*16 = 400 6* Shards.. Then if we do 16 times "Spider in Time: The Big Apple Quest", then we get 50*16=800 6* Shards.. So total 6* Shards obtained is 9000+400+800=10200 6* Shards.. If u still hv any confusion, then do read the rewards of the side quest and do the math and u will immediately understand what i am trying to say..!!
    Oh. I thought there were different solo objectives for the mutant one too. My bad.
    That seems to be the perfect choice, yes.
    Majority of the rewards are in the solo objectives so won't be missing out much in either set.
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    Pro2004_ said:

Notscepy said:

Pro2004_ said:

With the caveat that, unless I missed something, we don’t know how many stamps are needed to get the 9000. What you’re describing may not be possible. (A slight chance, but a chance).
    Pro2004_ said:

Yeah. This was said 25 posts ago.
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    "Join Jubilee and friends in this old fashioned arcade to earn some big time prizes!

Energy cost: N/A

ARCADE HOURS
    OPEN: 01/06/2021 @ 18:00 UTC (10AM PST)
    CLOSE: 02/03/2021 @ 18:00 UTC (10AM PST)"

Love it, no energy cost!
  • LordEmperorSlothLordEmperorSloth Posts: 23
    edited January 2021
    Pro2004_ said:

Ok... So u get solo event for shards.
    Solo event for the catalyst,right.

What if u do the mutant one. What solo are?Both solo events?
  • YimiGotayYimiGotay Posts: 100
    Have you already answered whether it can be done multiple times a day or will it only be limited to 1 per day?
  • can we take rankup materials & shards both

I have a 6 star doom waiting for r2