**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who to r4

MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
edited January 2021 in Strategy and Tips
So these are all my r3 champions currently

So who should I take up
so I accidentally forgot to include Stealth Suit so if you vote him type #StealthSuitLivesMatter

Who to r4 89 votes

Yellow jacket
3%
Another_NameThebombsquad1jerees 3 votes
Quake
41%
danielmathJank39Drake2078Alex13369TheHoodedDormammuAdvLmaoXva23Kill_GreyEtjamaIron_Patriot_is_litDonDudu2809dangarang122Sarvanga1_Thicco_ModeDarkDuelistGinjabredMonstaIcy000MasterpuffIronGladiator22 37 votes
Corvus
37%
Mohit_7SlashingSunsetRbk19Cr7ms7rs7Denzel116MaxGamingJoBoB1982Bugmat78te_dua_shumBahubaliRebarkAstoundsdeepblack12Ksp_2099NetbreakerPyrdaTHE_KING_0602FabwiziTheLegionMasterŘïdđhįm 33 votes
Ronin
0%
Hyperion
14%
SnakeEyes69RaganatorbuffajrTerraGaurav_ChampKyusushuiSneakyWarriorMaxLeeCrcrcrcWill3808PrtjoPurnendu_611DualityCope 13 votes
Falcon
1%
Debito_card 1 vote
Civil Warrior
2%
ThatGuyYouSaw235Invicta_Hellion 2 votes
Post edited by Kabam Dijon on

Comments

• The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Quake
    Quake
  • Dragfire1760Dragfire1760 Posts: 149
    edited January 2021
    Quake
    Quake
    'nuff said
    Edit: also don't pump sig stones into her, they're useless
  • Prakhar_82Prakhar_82 Posts: 713 ★★★
    Quake
    No brainer if you know to use her. If you don't know to use her just grind your Brian out and rank up her anyway
  • Barani7daBarani7da Posts: 663 ★★
    Corvus
    IMO corvus,quake(if u good enough), Hyperion,sealth Spidey,after February buffs if yellow has a good buff u can take(#StealthSuitLivesMatter he is my second favourite champ and my first is HT)
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Corvus
    @Masterpuff looks like quake is winning think you can show any proof that Ronin is also worth r4
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    Quake
    Dont get me wrong. I love Ronin. But Quake, Hype, and Corvus are definitely better than Ronin.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Quake
    If only Hype was Awakened...
  • PyrdaPyrda Posts: 255 ★★
    Corvus
    At your stage corvus will help you more, then quake but as mentioned before only if u can play her
  • Blizzard28Blizzard28 Posts: 90
    Quake
    Hands down!
  • KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★
    Quake
    Pyrda said:

At your stage corvus will help you more, then quake but as mentioned before only if u can play her

He can use her for uncollected eq
  • RebarkRebark Posts: 342 ★★★
    edited January 2021
    Corvus
    If you can quake, just quake, she can beat some variants, but corvus is most easily to play and will help you in some pain points in act 6
  • Prakhar_82Prakhar_82 Posts: 713 ★★★
    Quake
    Kill_Grey said:

Quake >>>>>>>> Awakened Hyperion.
    Don't get me wrong, Hyperion is solid but Quake is just another level. @Kill_Grey
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Quake

Kill_Grey said:

Quake >>>>>>>> Awakened Hyperion.
    Don't get me wrong, Hyperion is solid but Quake is just another level. @Kill_Grey
    I know. I'm just saying. He could have been right after if he was Awakened.
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    Hash Brown Quake
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,142 ★★★★★
    Civil Warrior
    Do it
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Quake
    Kill_Grey said:

even if it still would’ve been quake
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    i See you used AG on yellowjacket are u confident in buff
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Corvus
    Gardener said:

i See you used AG on yellowjacket are u confident in buff

Yes with every atom in my body
  • SlashingSunsetSlashingSunset Posts: 244 ★★
    Corvus
    Everyone just blindly saying quake. Not all players can quake, let alone a new player like him. Just do yourself a favor, and go Corvus. If Hyperion was awakened, it would've easily been him.
    Quake

Everyone just blindly saying quake. Not all players can quake, let alone a new player like him. Just do yourself a favor, and go Corvus. If Hyperion was awakened, it would've easily been him.

Well if he can’t Quake, he should learn.
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    F*** you Quake. #StealthSuitLivesMatter
    And awakened Hyperion. We got some generics. Why didn't you use them on him????‽‽‽‽
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Quake

How do you know he can't Quake? How do you know he doesn't want to learn? You should do him a favor and vote for the best option instead of assuming he can't use her.
  • jereesjerees Posts: 246
    Yellow jacket
    yellow jacket is really good he has power sting
  • SlashingSunsetSlashingSunset Posts: 244 ★★
    edited January 2021
    Corvus
    Etjama said:

How do you know he can't Quake? How do you know he doesn't want to learn? You should do him a favor and vote for the best option instead of assuming he can't use her.
    If he knew how to Quake, he wouldn't even have posted a question and ranked her up immediately. And Quake is not entirely the best Champ in-game. Her playstyle is probably the most boring in-game, and everyone prefers bursty champs anyway. So yea, I'll do him a favor by asking him to rank up Corvus. For the win.
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    Corvus
    Corvus will be more help to you immediately as there is a short learning curve to using him. You can immediately use him and beast on all content at your level ( assuming with no R4 you are going first uncollected?).

Once you do, then do Quake next and try to learn how to play her over time as she will help you long term and when you reach tricky content with larger health pools. Hyperion after that.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Quake

Etjama said:

If he knew how to Quake, he wouldn't even have posted a question and ranked her up immediately. And Quake is not entirely the best Champ in-game. Her playstyle is probably the most boring in-game, and everyone prefers bursty champs anyway. So yea, I'll do him a favor by asking him to rank up Corvus. For the win.
    First of all, Quake is easily and without a doubt the best champ in the game. Either way, he should rank her up first and learn to use her. Second of all, how boring she is to play has nothing to do with it, and many people quite enjoy a completely unique playstyle that lets you do things that shouldn't be possible in this game. Third of all, so many people find Corvus boring as well. I know I do.
    Quake

Etjama said:

That’s your opinion. I find her playstyle quite fun and prefer her over bursty champs. For the win.

@MaxGaming if you rank up Quake I won’t say a single bad thing about your Taskmaster simp ways for a month
  • Jank39Jank39 Posts: 139
    Quake
    MaxGaming said:

So these are all my r3 champions currently

So who should I take up

so I accidentally forgot to include Stealth Suit so if you vote him type #StealthSuitLivesMatter
    Honestly not sure why you put up champs like Yellow Jacket or Ronin as an option 🤦‍♂️