**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Need Rankup and awakening suggestions

Hey guys, i have 2 generic awakening gem , 2 cosmic awakening gem and 1 technic awakening gem, which champion is the best to awaken and which champ should i rank up
I am thinking about ranking up my new champs Sasquatch, Darkhawk
Also Thing and Omega Red
What are your suggestions about ranking up and awakening?
How about awakening sasquatch?

Comments

• Suggestions?
  • Most of your champs that could be awakened are, and the others that could use it need high sig. I'd say tech options are DH and Starlord, both need high sig. Same with colossus and (I from what I remember) sasquatch. Unless you got a need to burn them, may as well hold for now.
  • Most of your champs that could be awakened are, and the others that could use it need high sig. I'd say tech options are DH and Starlord, both need high sig. Same with colossus and (I from what I remember) sasquatch. Unless you got a need to burn them, may as well hold for now.

Thanku for the suggestion
  • Danyal_39Danyal_39 Posts: 151
    Well' if you've got a lot of signature stones (around 160-200), you should awaken Omega Red as he is really worthy of generic awakening gem, even without suicides. Also R5 him, as severely lack a high rank mutant. As for cosmic and tech gems, I think you should save them. As for Sasquatch, i don't know much about him. Also wait for Terrax buff, as he might become worthy for your cosmic gem in February. Keep waiting till February as both Terrax and Yellowjacket's buffs should change your rank up decisions, but still take Omega Red anyway, he is too good to be left unraked. And what is your progression?
  • Danyal_39Danyal_39 Posts: 151
    Also pile up your 5 star shards for featured as they have very good chances to pull good champs, cause you lack some really good utility champs in almost each class. After getting some good pulls, try to move towards class based crystals to fill up your roster holes or to target a specific champ.
  • Danyal_39 said:

Well' if you've got a lot of signature stones (around 160-200), you should awaken Omega Red as he is really worthy of generic awakening gem, even without suicides. Also R5 him, as severely lack a high rank mutant. As for cosmic and tech gems, I think you should save them. As for Sasquatch, i don't know much about him. Also wait for Terrax buff, as he might become worthy for your cosmic gem in February. Keep waiting till February as both Terrax and Yellowjacket's buffs should change your rank up decisions, but still take Omega Red anyway, he is too good to be left unraked. And what is your progression?

Thankyou so much mate
  • Danyal_39 said:

Also pile up your 5 star shards for featured as they have very good chances to pull good champs, cause you lack some really good utility champs in almost each class. After getting some good pulls, try to move towards class based crystals to fill up your roster holes or to target a specific champ.

Yes i know mate but the problem is my bad luck ,I rarely pull something good even from featured crystal, that is why im lacking in good champs .
    I rarely pull something good
  • ?
  • ?
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Of you're really desperate, you could invest in Wasp
  • Thanks