**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Show me your unique rank 5s!

SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
Get out of here with your Ægon’s and your Dooms, your CMM’s and Quakes.

Would like to see everyone’s unique rank 5s! These can be normal rank ups (surfer) but for unconventional reasons, or say, a Green Goblin.

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

I'm boring. This is as unique as I've got.

I was insanely close to R5ing Spider-Gwen, but ultimately decided against it only because I run suicides now.

I’ll allow it since he’s not as common as most... yet
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,935 ★★★★★
    When the featured changes, I'm coming back to this thread with a r5 iHulk. Maybe I'll even use an AG on him.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021

Etjama said:

I'm boring. This is as unique as I've got.

I was insanely close to R5ing Spider-Gwen, but ultimately decided against it only because I run suicides now.

I’ll allow it since he’s not as common as most... yet
    I'll pull the trigger on R5ing Emma Frost right now if you think she's more unique. 😁
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Hulkbuster, I'd say.
  • Matty_IceMatty_Ice Posts: 508 ★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Hulkbuster, I'd say.

Hulkbuster is about to become my next R2 6*. He is just so much fun to play.
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    Man-Thing - use in relevant content

Black Widow (OG) - use in AW

Ronin - 4-5 gem but he’s actually good

iBom - for diversity but I regret this one. I have to learn him offensively

• MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    I have some unique 6* rankups too, but they arent r5s.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    CGR2020 said:

I finally got my first R5 last Sunday:

Sunspot, but it wasn't easy:
    I just needed one more T4 Mutant catalyst to rank him up, and I opened like 10 T4CC crystals separately, but I didn't get a SINGLE MUTANT CATALYST! I even tried opening trade-in crystals, but I didn't even come close! My hopes were all drained from my body...until I went to the glory store. I just needed those 3,600 T4 mutant fragments, which I luckily bought, then took that hotshot to max level. Worth it.
    Hey, same thing happened with me and colossus only that he is my 3rd rank 5
  • JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    Wasp
    Soon-to-be Immoral Abomination
  • SbkruebSbkrueb Posts: 485 ★★★
    I will be taking X23 to R5 after I R2 my 6* Apoc and Thing
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    CGR2020 said:

CGR2020 said:

I finally got my first R5 last Sunday:

Sunspot, but it wasn't easy:
    I just needed one more T4 Mutant catalyst to rank him up, and I opened like 10 T4CC crystals separately, but I didn't get a SINGLE MUTANT CATALYST! I even tried opening trade-in crystals, but I didn't even come close! My hopes were all drained from my body...until I went to the glory store. I just needed those 3,600 T4 mutant fragments, which I luckily bought, then took that hotshot to max level. Worth it.
    Hey, same thing happened with me and colossus only that he is my 3rd rank 5
    Lol you struggled to get that one T4 Mutant Catalyst?
    I had 5 mutant t4cc for a week and was patiently waiting for AQ rewards to come in. Those failed me. But then came a shining light, a beacon of hope. My ally and I reached the 450K milistone for gifting and got ggc. Out came a t4cc which gave me the final mutant catalyst.
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★

Man-Thing - use in relevant content

Black Widow (OG) - use in AW

Ronin - 4-5 gem but he’s actually good

iBom - for diversity but I regret this one. I have to learn him offensively

Yo dont regret ibom he is awesome. Crazy sustainable, and has good damage (also is nice on redoubled determination on defence). Just sp2 and then sp1 for shorter fights, and stay close to the opponent like you play omega
    Thanks man. I’ll give it a try
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

Wasp
    Soon-to-be Immoral Abomination

My Wasp's at R5 too. Only because of Ghost, ngl but I'm finding use for her. Back when I used my 4* Ghost to clear V3, I had Wasp at R3 and she ended up doing some solid lane clearing since her playstyle lets you give the opponent lots of power. If you're good at intercepting, you never need to block.
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    I don't have any :/ I'm boring too 😭 time to go rank up SIM.