**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Kabam's Administrator/Moderator post

Isn't administrator and moderator's post should be in highlight or in different colour so that it looks different compare to the member's posts?

Comments

• Rahul_ContestRahul_Contest Posts: 105
    Exactly... Forgot to mention that.
  • hurricanthurricant Posts: 515 ★★★
    Also there used to be a little Kabam logo on posts so we can quickly see which post a mod replied in. These new forums are so much worse than the old ones.
  • hurricanthurricant Posts: 515 ★★★
    The thread itself will have "Administrator" or "Moderator" on it. Click that to go to the "first tracked post". Then next to our forum name you'll see that same tag. You can click that to go to the next! Hope this helps

Also our colors are not working right now but as soon as its fixed you will see our comments back in their yellow/golden color

Not very easy to see at first glance but that works. Thanks
  • Rahul_ContestRahul_Contest Posts: 105
    The thread itself will have "Administrator" or "Moderator" on it. Click that to go to the "first tracked post". Then next to our forum name you'll see that same tag. You can click that to go to the next! Hope this helps

Also our colors are not working right now but as soon as its fixed you will see our comments back in their yellow/golden color

Thanks for making it clear.
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    edited May 2017
    Thanks KS - in that case the 'moderator' tag next to the thread needs to be MUCH more obvious, as I'd never noticed it before this thread. Perhaps out to the side too, next to the bookmark star?
  • Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★

I just looked at a thread miike posted in twice and I don't see any tag next to his forum name that takes me to his next post. Can you please provide further clarification on how this works? I am on mobile site if it matters.
  • Justice_Evo_8Justice_Evo_8 Posts: 213 ★★
    Crine60 wrote: »

I just looked at a thread miike posted in twice and I don't see any tag next to his forum name that takes me to his next post. Can you please provide further clarification on how this works? I am on mobile site if it matters.

I was about to say the same thing. There is no tag at all showing for me. Sitting here thinking I am blind lol. I am using mobile app as well.
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Crine60 wrote: »

I was about to say the same thing. There is no tag at all showing for me. Sitting here thinking I am blind lol. I am using mobile app as well.

Visible only in Full site
  • Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    edited May 2017
    GbSarkar wrote: »

Visible only in Full site

Well that is uesless for a mobile gaming forum. Can this please be fixed Kabam?!?
  • Trying to contact an administrator
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    edited May 2021