**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

6.2.6 champion help

SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,975 ★★★★
What the title says. The first phase is easily soloed by my r3 Shula but idk how to deal with the next one. He stuns me when I hit into him. What do I do? I saw a few vids and I’m kinda confused. Can I only heavy in that phase? Help would be appreciated. If y’all can guide me through the other phases too that would be really nice too. Thanks

Comments

• TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★

Wtf is a shula bruh

Probably meant She-Hulk
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,975 ★★★★
    jdeck59 said:

Intercept. There's the phases where he stuns while unstoppable so you have to intercept with she-hulk to slow him or use a nullify champion.

No even with slow I can’t hit him. He just stuns me

jdeck59 said:

Intercept. There's the phases where he stuns while unstoppable so you have to intercept with she-hulk to slow him or use a nullify champion.

No even with slow I can’t hit him. He just stuns me
    Sp I have to intercept him right?
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,522 ★★★★
    You need to hit him with the heavy when he’s unstoppable and that removes it, not the slow itself
    Berjibs said:

You need to hit him with the heavy when he’s unstoppable and that removes it, not the slow itself

Oh wait really? It wasn’t doing that for me it was just getting the slow up
    And how will I know when to actually hit him? Cuz I don’t want him to trigger the unstoppable
  • YTBigSYTBigS Posts: 43
    The champion will stun you if you hit him while he has the unstoppable buff. It wont get removed by slow. With she hulk, you have to nullify the unstoppable with your heavy attack before you can hit him. Intercepting won't work iirc. This is why i think mystic champions are better for the champion than she hulk is(msd will disagree).
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    You should learn to counter his SP 1 with your heavy. It takes practice.
    Wait so let me get this straight. I can’t predict the unstoppables, I have to use heavy to remove unstoppable, and I basically can’t use normal combos? Oh I’m screwed
    Kill_Grey said:

I can that’s not what I’m asking
    Been a while since I’ve done it but pretty sure there is a grey timer
    Berjibs said:

Been a while since I’ve done it but pretty sure there is a grey timer

OHHHHHHH. Wait I’ll try that. Thanks!
    I have to hoard some units though lol

• YTBigSYTBigS Posts: 43

Kill_Grey said:

but you should do that.

also you can predict the unstoppable. theres a timer. also can you post ur roster?
    YTBigS said:

Kill_Grey said:

but you should do that.

also you can predict the unstoppable. theres a timer. also can you post ur roster?
    Oh I think you midread that I already know how to counter his sp1. And yes I can post my roster just 1 sec
    I’ve got a video of a she hulk solo post fix (before slow would be reliable - hence there’s a lot of redundant content online).

I’ll see if I can post it so you can see the rotation. Once you get it the fight is a blast. Defo my favourite.

YTBigS said:

Kill_Grey said:

but you should do that.

Oh I think you midread that I already know how to counter his sp1. And yes I can post my roster just 1 sec

Here
    Berjibs said:

I’ve got a video of a she hulk solo post fix (before slow would be reliable - hence there’s a lot of redundant content online).

I’ll see if I can post it so you can see the rotation. Once you get it the fight is a blast. Defo my favourite.

Tysm! Yeah I really like the fight but I don’t understand it yet
  • Reaper2823Reaper2823 Posts: 42
    edited January 2021
    Looking at your roster I think you should've waited cause the champion is hard I think you should've waited for a good nullify mystic champ. Tigra can do it but it will still be difficult but other than that I say wait for the right mystic champ
    Tigra does shred him and is who I used on my mini but you need black panther. Wouldn’t say that’s a difficult fight really you just get him in the corner and heavy the heck out of him.
    Berjibs said:

Tigra does shred him and is who I used on my mini but you need black panther. Wouldn’t say that’s a difficult fight really you just get him in the corner and heavy the heck out of him.

I didn't use tigra on that fight but I will take your word for it but again mainly I would say wait for a better mystic cause right now there's no way

Looking at your roster I think you should've waited cause the champion is hard I think you should've waited for a good nullify mystic champ. Tigra can do it but it will still be difficult but other than that I say wait for the right mystic champ

Shuck can do it tho

Shuck can do it tho
    All I'm saying all the units will be going down the drain more than if you used a better champ you make your own choices but if I were you I would wait it's the smartest decision