**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AQ Error and Compensation

RotellyRotelly Posts: 774 ★★★
With AQ wrapping up my thoughts on how the error in bracketing should be handled
  • Alliances should be refunded all resources used for starting AQ Maps
  • Alliances should be awarded the final Bracket Reward for the incorrect bracket they were placed in
  • Alliances should be moved into the correct Bracket and awarded any milestone rewards reached based on their points scored in the incorrect Bracket
  • Alliances should then be awarded the Bracket Reward for the correct bracket based on the points they scored

Anything less than should be unacceptable!

Comments

• BrnbbyBrnbby Posts: 51
    Question we are still running 5x5 downgraded from expert tier like many others. I'm starting to realize you haven't mentioned anything about a fix on rewards. So now I'm wondering why I'm putting in the gold bc etc... For the rewards given in advanced. Honestly if I knew I would have run map three all week. Please respond and Ty.
  • CeresCPHCeresCPH Posts: 69
    We are running map 5 all week and since we should have been in expert tier but ended up in advance tier we haven’t got the correct rewards so far. Well we actually don’t get any rewards anymore since we way above the last milestone reward in advance tier.

Hopefully Kabam will compensate us by releasing the correct amount of glory and crystals when they get it all fixed up.
  • I to caught on to that and when I sent a response in it told me the ticket had been closed. So I’m curious now Kabam you take our resources and money how about youbreward ya with the proper rewards that we pay for and depend on. Us players buy things out of the glory store and I’m sorry 30 glory isn’t cutting it for veteran players. Those rewards did absolutely nothing for us as an alliance besides waste our stash and make us irritated we can’t buy anything in the store with that.
  • PsmithyPsmithy Posts: 3
    edited October 2017
    Like many above and those from other discussions that have been closed and support requests that have been submitted, responded to with what we call a canned response and closed so we cannot respond to it have three questions.

1--- will this be rectified before aq series is completed? (As there is basically one day left).

2--if not, will we be compensated for lost rewards... My alliance scores in the 80-90 million range we are missing our milestones and likely aq completion rewards?

3- If we will not be compensated properly for lost rewards, can you at least notify us, so that we can stop wasting our potions and such to stay in our normal range? And thus, will we be in our proper expert tier regardless of how we do this series?

The advance tier rewards suck and the glory was minimal. your lack of response on this is really telling to how important your customers are to you. We are not trying to be rude, we just want the three questions answered...
  • KruggKrugg Posts: 16
    So we are into day 4 of this tier issue and still no movement nor have we gotten any sort of update in a while. You have alliances that are getting screwed out of glory, map 6 crystals and if not resolved there will be even more loss. Some sort of update would be the the only respectful thing for the alliances running map 6 x 5 since there is the potential for a lot of wasted material for no reason at all.
  • WindbreakWindbreak Posts: 30
    I second this...

We're all starting to lose faith and will soon be looking for new games to play.
  • Yes lots of milestones and glory lost. Along with the fact that catalyst are expiring is disheartening. Especially, when its not the players fault at all. Thought we would at least have some update by now.
  • 420sam420sam Posts: 526 ★★★
    And participation trophies for everyone!
  • RotellyRotelly Posts: 774 ★★★
    @420sam only if the trophies can be melted for glory points
  • RotellyRotelly Posts: 774 ★★★
    Let's keep it clean and constructive. chime in with simple agree/disagree
  • k666kk666k Posts: 47
    Doesnt matter they all get shut down anyway, they really dont care, i cant believe how terrible customer care is
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    Rotelly wrote: »
    With AQ wrapping up my thoughts on how the error in bracketing should be handled
    • Alliances should be refunded all resources used for starting AQ Maps
    • Alliances should be awarded the final Bracket Reward for the incorrect bracket they were placed in
    • Alliances should be moved into the correct Bracket and awarded any milestone rewards reached based on their points scored in the incorrect Bracket
    • Alliances should then be awarded the Bracket Reward for the correct bracket based on the points they scored

Anything less than should be unacceptable!

@Rotelly so you want us to get the final bracket reward for the incorrect bracket we were placed in AND then the correct one based on our score plus more milestone rewards for our correct bracket.

You little leech stop it, don't deserve anything like that, your either up a bracket so want those and then your normal ones too. That's just pure greedy!

Also why give resources back? We all would of done the AQ anyway, this is so unreasonable what your asking for
  • First off, I've merged together a few different threads about this issue so to answer all of you.

To start - I understand the frustration and anger towards feeling in the dark about this situation, but that is absolutely not what we wish to happen. We are by no means intentionally leaving you without response/update/news/etc... on the situation.

We provide all of you with information as we receive it. I've gone about explaining this a few different times and I can see how it starts to feel like "the same generic response", however, we can't give you what you're asking for until we have it. Creating discussion after discussion won't increase the rate on which that response is given, all this does is clutter the forums with the same topics that have already been addressed.

Once we have more information, we'll be able to address all of your questions and concerns. I'm sorry that there isn't more at this exact moment.
This discussion has been closed.