**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Golden Circle for Sigil owners

DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,025 ★★★★★
Good news.... There is a Thronebreaker version now. 150k gold. But........ I have both the Cavalier version and the Thronebreaker version. I have only ran the TB version.

I'm well aware that I am reporting a player friendly possible bug. I don't care. I'd like to not be banned for 25k difference in gold.

Comments

• Options
    Primis00Primis00 Posts: 265 ★★★
    Hell id already done the cavalier one and then it refreshed with thronebreaker. Should not be bannable.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,025 ★★★★★
    Primis00 said:

Hell id already done the cavalier one and then it refreshed with thronebreaker. Should not be bannable.

I don't think it will be but I'm not taking that risk.
  • Options
    KwAmOnKwAmOn Posts: 108
    @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Miike Hi team, just came to forums to look this up; and yes, it's possible to do both difficulties. Last week I thought it was because of the update; that since I had done Cavalier before updating the app, it had registered Thronebreak as new. Now I can confirm we have both and can both be explored.

If this is intended, then SWEET we can really appreciate the 150k bump to gold considering 6* rank of costs. If not, then you might consider addresing it for next week.