**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

AI firing off SPs in the middle of combo

I was fighting AQ6 Electro with Thor and in the middle of a 5 hit combo, was about to land hit 3, he just sits down and fires off his sp2. I've never had this happen and it isn't supposed to. Unfortunately, I didn't get a video of it but i've had others tell me it's happened to them.

Iphone 7 Plus, Latest OS and patch.

Comments

• rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,047 ★★★
    working as intended

they are not responding to any of the threads really. overall the game is a mess and there is no comment
  • SvainSvain Posts: 453 ★★
    Happened to me in AQ5 today too using Thor, was 3 hits in and Iron Man on path 3/C in section 1 hit me with a level 2 special and obliterated me.
  • McocjgMcocjg Posts: 6
    Anybody else have this happen? Can this be investigated @Kabam Miike
  • KrrrisshhnnaaKrrrisshhnnaa Posts: 38
    Its happening to all my alliance members.
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,562 ★★★★
    It just happened to me. I bet this doesn't get fixed for months.
  • Vossler77Vossler77 Posts: 683 ★★
    Seems to happen to everyone on every devices.
  • Someone in my alliance was saying the same this morning, opponent launched an sp2 at him in the middle of a combo.
  • Bigred1515Bigred1515 Posts: 5
    I've been seeing the AI drop a stun and go straight into a special attack even though I was mid combo. I'm talking like they drop the stun when its barely half way through the timer.
  • SkimbobborSkimbobbor Posts: 127
    yeah ive been having trouble with the AI hitting me with a special in between hit 3/4 or hitting me with a regular combo in between hit 4/5
  • MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    Haven't seen that but I have seen a lack of being able to chain specials with combos and I only use the MLLL-Special method which is (supposedly) supposed to work every time. This occurs even tho my opponent is against the wall and I am right beside.
  • GreenstrokeGreenstroke Posts: 291
    And they also launch specials during their heavy attack
    bump
  • McocjgMcocjg Posts: 6
    I still have to hear from a mod on this. Can this issue be investigated by a mod?
  • $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
  • iPhone 6, iOS 11.0.3. When I see this happen, it's usually because my char seems to drop the last attack even though I tapped the screen. My gut tells me they shortened the timing allowed between hits in a combo and likely decreased the interval before the opponent can respond. Thus, when it looks like your opponent fires off a special in the middle of your combo, what's really happening is the game reads your play as if you stopped your combo early and it's responding with an attack immediately. I find that the more aggressive my opponent, the more often it happens too.

Pure money grab since it's a change that will make players take more damage, lose more fights, and have to spend more units.
    Happens a lot against Master level Mephisto on my device. He fires off SP1 in rapid succession. Even when I am in the middle of attacking him and my leg or fist is thru his body
  • Myxkidz77Myxkidz77 Posts: 78
    iPhone 7+ up to date, doing same. Opponents getting off specials in middle of combo in alliance quest 3 red hulk, and quest 4 first boss Howard.
    I’ve had moderators pass information along to programmers, contact zybit
    That way you don’t get supports prerecorded messages