**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6.2 finally down, my thoughts.

TP33TP33 Posts: 1,593 ★★★★
Just did 6.2 and I feel so happy about just doing it. It’s a chapter you hate but feel really good after finishing.

6.2.1 - walk in the park. Dormammu was kind of annoying but managed to get through itemless

6.2.2 - Hyperion, Hyperion, Hyperion. Took a couple revives but he is R4 and I messed up mostly with my own mistakes.

6.2.3 - Icarus is to fun with Taskmaster and Ægon. Used warlock for the boss. Easy game easy life.

6.2.4 - destructive feedback is actually quite fun and cool. Solod the kingpin with Ægon which I was well chuffed about.

6.2.5 - oh BOY. Hated this one. At first it took me 600 units and I got him maybe down to 50%. The second time I tried I went in with 400 units worth of revives and did it. Didn’t even take all of them, got good RNG with HT. Note: sorcerer supreme is also great for this fight, slow, regen, power steal, everything you need.

6.2.6 - this one sucked bc I forgot his mediums and lights went unblockable after a certain point. Took me a while but I got him down to 10%. From there it took maybe 5/6 tries to really learn the fight and nail the rotation. My advice would be to watch YT videos on the fight and just practise. I now feel confident enough to say that I could do it in half the revives now that I’ve learnt the way the fight works and how it interacts with SSs rotations. That’s a point, Sorcerer Supreme absolute MVP, really put that champion in his place.

I’ll spoiler the rewards in case you don’t care

Cav crytals gave me some ISO nothing much. 3-4 gem was tech which means I can R4 P2099 which I’ve wanted to do for ages. 5* was 20 more sigs on green goblin. 6* was BWDO, levelled her up ad I’m looking forwards to playing around with her.

Comments

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Sorcerer op
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Congo.You have r5 taskmaster?
  • Batman_bruce31Batman_bruce31 Posts: 197 ★★
    I am on 6.2 run as well...
    Currently on 6.2.5 ....
    Any tips...
    I have 5* 65 HT, 5* 65 aig 200 Cap IW
  • kicsiheadkicsihead Posts: 32
    Act 6.2.5. Mordo. Doom sp1 unblock, i saw it written on the screen and nothing happened XD Mordo just stood as always , keep blocking , i shot my sp1, unblock and as i told before... XDDDDDD but thew game works perfectly, they said......
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    kicsihead said:

Act 6.2.5. Mordo. Doom sp1 unblock, i saw it written on the screen and nothing happened XD Mordo just stood as always , keep blocking , i shot my sp1, unblock and as i told before... XDDDDDD but thew game works perfectly, they said......

Read Mordo's abilities.
  • TP33TP33 Posts: 1,593 ★★★★

Congo.You have r5 taskmaster?

Nah just a R1 Lvl 1 6*. Still hit 25k+ mediums

I am on 6.2 run as well...
    Currently on 6.2.5 ....
    Any tips...
    I have 5* 65 HT, 5* 65 aig 200 Cap IW

Just go in with HT, block don’t parry, medium light, dash out, medium light. I managed it with the 4/55, as long as you start baiting specials at the L1 and try to lock him into a rotation you should be good. I’d advise using the prefight straight away and just nuking him from there.
  • JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    kicsihead said:

After holding block for (x) amount of seconds, Mordo can block unblockable attacks.