**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

the best time a champ's ability saved you

avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
for me,HT's nova flames have saved me a lot,when I would forget to block opponent's sp or Sp3.

Comments

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    G99's digicloak and Guardian's autoblock.
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Medusa's autoblock
  • JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    Medusa's autoblock
    Professor X's falter
    CMM's indestructible
  • I_am_MightyI_am_Mighty Posts: 31
    Sparkles indestructible and ghost phasing have both saved me from sp3 more times than I can count, and NF.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

Medusa's autoblock
    Professor X's falter
    CMM's indestructible

am I the only person who gets kinda mad when the falter procs?

Because I means I screwed up, and I’ve got to wait 20 seconds to use it to charge the heavy for a longer charge time.
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★
    Guardians special Auto-block
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    edited January 2021
    Doom's resist
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★

Quake's aftershock stun while getting hit.

Archangel's neurotoxin stun too has saved me countless times.
  • WolverDominatorWolverDominator Posts: 132
    CG death immune
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Archangel's neurotoxin stun saves me quite often in All or Nothing. They get close to death but not quite with 3 full bars but they're also stunned bc multiple expiry. And in general.
    Sentinel's just a tank and his sp3 regen cycle has saved me in many matchups.
  • Silver_GooseSilver_Goose Posts: 488 ★★★
    Luke Cage indestructible. I never used him until the Cav EQ - now he solos most paths of the science quest. It’s nice to have the safety net and not have to worry about baiting speciala.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Dont use her much but I get hit a lot when using g2099 but the cloak and heals are great
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    MY best save was when maestro was at 10% health and hit me with the first part of his heavy attack and would have killed me with his second hit but luckily AA neurotoxin stun saved me.
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    Just today DDHK shrugged off a stun that would have killed me and I then solo’d the fight vs Map 6 2nd IW mini boss
  • Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
    Surprised this hasn't been mentioned already. Heimdall's synergy with himself which gives all the other champs indestructible and unstoppable at 1 health. Helped me clutch quite a few (more than I'm ready to admit) narrow victories.
  • Bawa69Bawa69 Posts: 488 ★★★
    nicks decoy and CMMs indestructible saving my butt since 2019...
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    Heimdals cheat death synergy has save me hundreds of times

Magiks limbos has also saved me countless times
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    Spelthy's evade. Though I personally think it should be a 100% chance to evade considering it can only be used once every 25 seconds unless you wanna use his sp1 again.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Doom's aura, Elsa's counter evade, domino's auto evade(although it has also tripped me many times)