**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Lvl 51....r3 6* already ?

Comments

• NewWorldNewWorld Posts: 69
    Unio77 said:

Hey OP let's be honest here, you came here to brag right.
    Cause you could have just asked how inventory space can Increase for t5cc.

Your whole mcoc backstory was not needed.

Unio77 said:

hey @Unio77 , No man...i truly did not come here to brag. I saw the requirements for r3 6* in youtube . Realized that my t5 basic catylyst capacity was only 3 (you need 4). so really wanted to know at which level i could increase my catylyst capacity.I searched internet to find an answer but couldnt anywhere. Came here only cuz i desparately wanted to know. I had no agendas to brag lol....if you clearly read through my post you will see that i gave my back story only after sooo many coments. Just wanted to let u guys know the driving force behind this grind. I had not expected this thread to boom in popularity.

@NewWorld That is insane man, made respect.
    Don't mean to be rude or disrespecting but can you just list out who all you used for all the Act 6 bosses? I'm just super curious.

I’m too waiting for his reply man!!!
    Done my man

Unio77 said:

Bro, he was just proud of his achievement let him be. He said that he was ftp to show why he didn't have space for a 4th t5cc, and I mean the rest was just cuz he was able to finally do abyss as a lvl 51

Edit: ill trade my science t5cc for ur mutant lol, got a red mags waiting to be taken up

Unio77 said:

Bro, he was just proud of his achievement let him be. He said that he was ftp to show why he didn't have space for a 4th t5cc, and I mean the rest was just cuz he was able to finally do abyss as a lvl 51

Edit: ill trade my science t5cc for ur mutant lol, got a red mags waiting to be taken up
    wish we could trade lol...but even then my only good option would be a 6* mr. fantastic....but hey...if it helps u ....why not man id be happy.
    @HI_guys oops sorry man...i forgot to add the 2 team revs i used...but the 2 team revs basicaly meant doom and aegon twice....remaining 3 spots were synergy champs - diablo for guarenteed crits on doom. heimdall for protection. 6* r1claire (idk why i bought her....proabably smthng for the path...i dont remember). But yes...it was my first and only attempt.
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,143 ★★★★★
    What about 6.1 bosses?
    Bendy said:

What about 6.1 bosses?

6.1.1 - Sabretooth - most painfull fight - i dont remember......used 200 units back then
    6.1.2 - ultron - r4 corvus - 1 team rev
    6.1.3 - ghost ? - solo with someone
    6.1.4 - loki - 1 revive kill with someone
    6.1.5 - prenerf crossbones solo with r4 aegon. used winter soldier buffet fight on path to reach 500 combo
    6.1.6 - sentinel - vision aarkus 6* (my first 6*) 2 or 3 revs.
    and cavalier !!!
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    HI_guys said:

NewWorld said:

@NewWorld That is insane man, made respect.
    Don't mean to be rude or disrespecting but can you just list out who all you used for all the Act 6 bosses? I'm just super curious.

@Demi_GodJay69 sure man...whats rude in that my friend :-
    Ill start with 6.2 i guess :-
    6.2.1 - Symp Sup - Wasp solo with Mr.Fantastic prefights.
    6.2.2 - Mr.Sinister - R2 She hulk with Heimdall hella Syn
    6.2.3 - Omega R - Corvus for everyone(solo)
    6.2.4- king pin - Tag team - no specific counter
    6.2.5 - mordo - doom solo
    6.2.6 - champion - doom
    Now to 6.3
    6.3.1 - medusa - Aegon (500 combo and hit block to bypass explosive personality. (1 rev)
    6.3.2 - nick fury - omega red , corvus. (1 - 2 rev)
    6.3.3 - havok - corvus (Kamikaze, 2-3 revs)
    6.3.4 - iron man iw - corvus (2 rev - messed up sp1 evade )
    6.3.5 - mysterio - corvus - (1 rev)
    6.3.6 - cap iw - Aegon - 1 rev
    Now to 6,4
    6.4.1 - ice man - torch with prefight, corvus
    6.4.2 - thor rags - doom (solo or 1 rev...dont remember)
    6.4.3 - Dark hawk - torch and corvus (i rev)
    6.4.4 - cmm - doom, claire
    6,4,5 - hydra adaptoid - corvus - 1 rev , kamikazed my remaining team.
    6.4.6 - Grandmaster - doom, aegon (6 revs (4 out of 6 times i got killed becuz i couldnt dex first easy part of his special lol))
    there you go.
    Please tell me you reattempted the GM fight to have it done in 6 revs. Else I'll have to go cry in shame of my skill . It took me 800 units in team revives.
    At least you had a good device.
    @Kill_Grey lol man...using a 3 gb ram phone here....had to tone down graphics to the lowest and manually increase FPS to make Vision aarkus fights a nightmare rather than a road block lol.

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    NewWorld said:

@Kill_Grey lol man...using a 3 gb ram phone here....had to tone down graphics to the lowest and manually increase FPS to make Vision aarkus fights a nightmare rather than a road block lol.

My phone doesn't even give me the option to adjust graphics or fps or whatever.
  • Bpn88855Bpn88855 Posts: 464 ★★
    All hail a new king of Mcoc :)
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★
    _Fake_ said:

_Fake_ said:

How many accounts do you have? My guess is that you have 100 other accounts and you have gift to this one over 1K revives

And does anyone have any video proof that if you buy an odin for the first time (if you spend money for the first time) then you aren't gonna see the 135x5 offer again?
    Yes it goes away once you buy it.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★
    _Fake_ said:

_Fake_ said:

_Fake_ said:

How many accounts do you have? My guess is that you have 100 other accounts and you have gift to this one over 1K revives

And does anyone have any video proof that if you buy an odin for the first time (if you spend money for the first time) then you aren't gonna see the 135x5 offer again?
    With less than 4K arena fights is IMPOSSIBLE to be have beaten Abyss and be Thronebreaker
    Why is it impossible? You save enough resources like revives and pots and that reduces the amount of units you have to spend. It's entirely possible to do abyss without spending a ton of units.
  • Demi_GodJay69Demi_GodJay69 Posts: 102
    @NewWorld Insane work man
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,521 ★★★★★
    NewWorld said:

How in the nine realms you do that. As far as I know mcoc doesn't give the option to tone down graphics?! 👀🤔
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,521 ★★★★★

Unio77 said:

NewWorld said:

How in the nine realms you do that. As far as I know mcoc doesn't give the option to tone down graphics?! 👀🤔
    Pretty sure you can on some android but not iPhone
    Don't think that's breaks TOS. I would love to have that ability.
    Unio77 said:

NewWorld said:

HI_guys said:

NewWorld said:

How the hell do you do that
    Its an option available in the settings of my phone :-
    https://youtu.be/PKS_po7agB0
    Here is a quick video i recorded.
  • FireantFireant Posts: 36
    While it is impossible to not be F2P for your account, I did notice you have the infamous Kang, OP could have gotten really lucky with the ggc and/or was gifted items from a second account.
    Fireant said:

While it is impossible to not be F2P for your account, I did notice you have the infamous Kang, OP could have gotten really lucky with the ggc and/or was gifted items from a second account.

I pulled him as a 4* a couple days ago from 1 ggc out of the milestones. Wish i had a screen shot....but don't have one. I have 2 friends who are f2p as well...one has thanos and one has kang. 4*s ofcourse.
  • rcm2017rcm2017 Posts: 558 ★★★
    Enjoy life, keep safe. Adios!!!
  • ImGodMFImGodMF Posts: 459 ★★★
    All the best @NewWorld , enjoy the time off :)