**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Lvl 51....r3 6* already ?

Comments

• The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    See you when you return!
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    All I can say is wow. How did you get so skilled with so little experience?
  • NewWorldNewWorld Posts: 69
    @rcm2017 , @ImGodMF , @The_Sentry06 , thanks guys. Still continue to face death threats everyday lol. for eg. this happened in YouTube today.
    I had this conversation with a guy named Ravi about a month ago in a YouTube comment section. This was before i did abyss.

As u can see towards the end i tell him that ill come back after my abyss run.
    and this happened a couple of days later.

so...and all the stuff (abyss, act 7 etc.) happened. I saw him in the comment section of a mcoc yt vid today. so i did as i promised.

and then some random guy started off and decided to break peace to pieces.

i mean im having to face so much stress and hate every day becuz i did something good ? I show up in global chat in mcoc and would be talking to someone about smthng in game and boom....there erupts a couple of guys calling me a modder and slams the report button. i have kinda lost peace lol. another reason im taking a break...let more people clear abyss and become thronebreaker so that i would be the new normal and could enjoy the game without being accused of being a criminal lol.

• CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 ★★★★★
    1. Your name's in that post
    2. Youtube chatting is not a good place to talk to people who are friendly. It's a terrible place actually IMO
    3. People do not like to know that someone is better than them, and especially someone who flew through all the content past them, got luckier than them, and completed the hardest content in the game at level 51. Also, you should probably stay off global. I would recommend turning it off in settings.
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    yeah they are dumb if they get jealous of your luckiness and dedication to the game
  • Well done OP! You are more skilled than I for sure haha. Keep up the good work!

i mean im having to face so much stress and hate every day becuz i did something good ? I show up in global chat in mcoc and would be talking to someone about smthng in game and boom....there erupts a couple of guys calling me a modder and slams the report button. i have kinda lost peace lol. another reason im taking a break...let more people clear abyss and become thronebreaker so that i would be the new normal and could enjoy the game without being accused of being a criminal lol.

Tbh maybe just dont announce your achievemtns? idk man, if the achievements is too big, then there will always be people who dont belive you, but will always be some others who know that's is actually possible, its a pretty dumb solution but yea. pretty much listen to what crcrcrc said lol. Take a break if ur not comfortable, cuz cant wait for you to beat "cHaSm of legends" as a lvl 59.

This brings up another point. You don’t have to announce your team or exp level when you complete Abyss. Just say you did it.
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Wow. Wow is my only word.

Wow.
    Crcrcrc said:

Tbh maybe just dont announce your achievemtns? idk man, if the achievements is too big, then there will always be people who dont belive you, but will always be some others who know that's is actually possible, its a pretty dumb solution but yea. pretty much listen to what crcrcrc said lol. Take a break if ur not comfortable, cuz cant wait for you to beat "cHaSm of legends" as a lvl 59.

This brings up another point. You don’t have to announce your team or exp level when you complete Abyss. Just say you did it.
    @Crcrcrc i had to mention my level man...if u look at the (1 month back) conversation there Ravi was originally not supporting my decision and was advising against it becuz of my level....so i had to mention my level for him to recognise me. And in global too i am not announcing my achievement or anything. Im just talking about random stuff like incursions or rankups etc and ppl see my title and start the accusations.....if im to disable the title and put up a Cavalier title...then what's the point of titles in all honesty man ? Why does almost 95% of summoners shoe a title under there name ?
    NewWorld said:

Crcrcrc said:

@Crcrcrc i had to mention my level man...if u look at the (1 month back) conversation there Ravi was originally not supporting my decision and was advising against it becuz of my level....so i had to mention my level for him to recognise me. And in global too i am not announcing my achievement or anything. Im just talking about random stuff like incursions or rankups etc and ppl see my title and start the accusations.....if im to disable the title and put up a Cavalier title...then what's the point of titles in all honesty man ? Why does almost 95% of summoners shoe a title under there name ?
    Mine was sent to approval let me try again.
    Global is full of rude people. Ignoring it is definitely a good idea. I use titles to show to my alliance, not global.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Chill man. It's a game. Just enjoy. Ignore the haters.
    HI_guys said:

HI_guys said:

Malayali aano

@NewWorld
    Athe

where do you get 10 6* from only doing that content and being level 50?

I’ve got 19 6 stars and I’m only on 6.3.1 with 0 exploration of 6.1-6.2
    Strange how ppl connect levels and what one has from champs. That's a very unthoughtful comparison.
    Levels = Amount of time playing/content complete

Crcrcrc said:

where do you get 10 6* from only doing that content and being level 50?

I’ve got 19 6 stars and I’m only on 6.3.1 with 0 exploration of 6.1-6.2
    Strange how ppl connect levels and what one has from champs. That's a very unthoughtful comparison.
    Levels = Amount of time playing/content complete
    No, I use my mini accounts to play wars, AQ and some contetent when I'm not lazy. Levels are between 40 and 45 on majority of accounts, but heroes keep coming in, only story mode gives good amount of xp, all other events are at minimal. Have few accounts that are cavalier at lvl 45 with 6 or 7 6* and in 2 months they'll have more 6* but levels won't move. All depends how a player plays on their account. My main is at lvl 60 and has 14 6*. You lot really need to have a wider view on things, can't judge others just cos you yourselves are at certain lvl and at that lvl you have a certain amount of heroes.
    You need to read the whole thread before making accusations. He proved us wrong, and we accepted that he had lots of skill and got the 6*s from Abyss and act 6. Literally everyone on the thread now is fine with the fact he has 10 6*s