**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

the best time a champ's ability saved you

avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
for me,HT's nova flames have saved me a lot,when I would forget to block opponent's sp or Sp3.

Comments

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    G99's digicloak and Guardian's autoblock.
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,101 ★★★★
    Medusa's autoblock
  • JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    Medusa's autoblock
    Professor X's falter
    CMM's indestructible
  • I_am_MightyI_am_Mighty Posts: 31
    Sparkles indestructible and ghost phasing have both saved me from sp3 more times than I can count, and NF.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

Medusa's autoblock
    Professor X's falter
    CMM's indestructible

am I the only person who gets kinda mad when the falter procs?

Because I means I screwed up, and I’ve got to wait 20 seconds to use it to charge the heavy for a longer charge time.
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,376 ★★★★★
    Guardians special Auto-block
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    edited January 2021
    Doom's resist
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★

Quake's aftershock stun while getting hit.

Archangel's neurotoxin stun too has saved me countless times.
  • WolverDominatorWolverDominator Posts: 132
    CG death immune
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Archangel's neurotoxin stun saves me quite often in All or Nothing. They get close to death but not quite with 3 full bars but they're also stunned bc multiple expiry. And in general.
    Sentinel's just a tank and his sp3 regen cycle has saved me in many matchups.
  • Silver_GooseSilver_Goose Posts: 488 ★★★
    Luke Cage indestructible. I never used him until the Cav EQ - now he solos most paths of the science quest. It’s nice to have the safety net and not have to worry about baiting speciala.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Dont use her much but I get hit a lot when using g2099 but the cloak and heals are great
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    MY best save was when maestro was at 10% health and hit me with the first part of his heavy attack and would have killed me with his second hit but luckily AA neurotoxin stun saved me.
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    Just today DDHK shrugged off a stun that would have killed me and I then solo’d the fight vs Map 6 2nd IW mini boss
  • Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
    Surprised this hasn't been mentioned already. Heimdall's synergy with himself which gives all the other champs indestructible and unstoppable at 1 health. Helped me clutch quite a few (more than I'm ready to admit) narrow victories.
  • Bawa69Bawa69 Posts: 488 ★★★
    nicks decoy and CMMs indestructible saving my butt since 2019...
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,564 ★★★★★
    Heimdals cheat death synergy has save me hundreds of times

Magiks limbos has also saved me countless times
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    Spelthy's evade. Though I personally think it should be a 100% chance to evade considering it can only be used once every 25 seconds unless you wanna use his sp1 again.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Doom's aura, Elsa's counter evade, domino's auto evade(although it has also tripped me many times)