**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Login compensation

13»

Comments

• MatrozMatroz Posts: 3
    Yes
    At least 5000pcs of 5* shards
  • GwPeler69GwPeler69 Posts: 1
    Yes
    give us the voodo doctor !!
  • grappa001grappa001 Posts: 3
    ovviamente mi aspetto un risarcimento...eh poi stavo in guerra è ormai penso di averla persa proprio per questo problema di login...
  • X_ScottX_Scott Posts: 732 ★★★
    Yes
    Give us the monthly calendar. All of it. Twice.
  • DJnightDJnight Posts: 6
    Yes
    Adem
    ás de Voddoo... Está gesta y guerra
  • Yes
    Obviously yes, I spent my whole evening waiting to login again.
  • wSWeaponXwSWeaponX Posts: 366 ★★
    LOL! STOP ASKING FOR FREE STUFF GUYS!

Wow, you can't log in for an hour and that has ruined your Voodoo chances? DOUBTFULL!

Arena is 72 hours, this isn't going to affect anything!

No one is entitled to anything, Kabam PLEASE don't issue anything! If a train is late, no one is compensated, if a bus doesn't turn up then you don't get to go on the next bus without paying!

JEEEEZ give it a break, it's pathetic!

I bet this guy and everyone that voted no is running iPhone. I don't get how these kids suck up to kabam like they get rewarded for it.

Wake up, Kabam doesn't care about you.
  • BlackScorpion78BlackScorpion78 Posts: 15
    edited June 2017
    Yes
    Depends if it affects progress then certainly but if it is on a cool down day or doesn't affect progress in AQ and AW then compensation should be at Kabam discretion same as any normal service provider

One litle reminder. This can affect AW, AQ, all those who have spent units to get heroes back to arenas in order to score higher, login calendar (if this goes for + than 24h) and remember that this one has 5* shards , not to mention all revives and potions and energy refils spent to be able to compensate the time off.
  • XavBaezXavBaez Posts: 4
    Yes
    Kabam,
    Why is there a bunch of server errors and always at crucial points in time? Are you going to extend the event quest time? Am I going to be able to collect my scrap from completing explain in Rocket's 3 day event? Am I going to have enough time since it's over around noon?
    Or will you just screw us as always?
    Please fix this server issue
  • XavBaezXavBaez Posts: 4
    Yes
    My favorite is when I emailed them to complain is that they said use in game links to send any emails regarding issues......well played kabam
  • LukedwonlnLukedwonln Posts: 81
    Yes
    It has to be a decent award according to which they impacted, connoisseur's advance cone, daily events, missions, alliance war and especially the arena
  • LORALORA Posts: 12
    Yes
    I want to play now... What is the problem with that. They were awake when I pay a lot of money to them??!!! It's 8 hours for me..
  • SkyRattlersSkyRattlers Posts: 56
    edited June 2017
    I agree that you guys on Android should get some compensation for this.

However I see a lot of people saying you should get Voodoo or Starlord. You need to understand that is never going to happen. It's silly to ask for it.

Edit: Almost certainly is that you'll get a third arena added. So that you can try again.
  • RONTYRONTY Posts: 3
    Yes
    Yes
  • LukedwonlnLukedwonln Posts: 81
    Yes
    If kabam made 900,000 scraps available, or leave the Rocky's Ofinca free without charging scrap at the gates for 5 hours would be a good one.
  • GreatScottGreatScott Posts: 106
    Yes
    "They are discussing compensation with the team." My assumption is that means they are observing the reactions of the community and if no major uproar occurs or boycotts occur, then it will be business as usual and no need to put together a major compensation package. If people accept their lack of response to the issue and continue logging in and playing the game, then they will most likely only give a minimal compensation package that won't be as good of items as what the community wants, but will accept anyway.
  • Yes
    They need to compensate us and I don't mean them waste of time 2 star Crystal and there lev2 potions.
  • Stuart_t1020Stuart_t1020 Posts: 9
    edited June 2017
    Yes
    It hasnt even happened today get over it but worth a yes lol
  • DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    edited June 2017
    Yes
    GreatScott wrote: »
    "They are discussing compensation with the team." My assumption is that means they are observing the reactions of the community and if no major uproar occurs or boycotts occur, then it will be business as usual and no need to put together a major compensation package. If people accept their lack of response to the issue and continue logging in and playing the game, then they will most likely only give a minimal compensation package that won't be as good of items as what the community wants, but will accept anyway.

Agreed. Best thing to do is to be patient. The longer it takes, the better the compensation package (hopefully).
This discussion has been closed.