**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Has info on the next 5 star featured dropped yet?

GMAX77GMAX77 Posts: 471 ★★★
I initially was hoping to get Stryfe and Jubbs in the next crystal, but I don't think they will make the cut off. Apocalypse, Cosmic GR, Red Goblin, and the other newer champs will most likely be in it, but does anyone know who the other champs will be?

Comments

• danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    Ibomb, ham
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Nope.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

Ibomb, ham

think he meant the other champs besides the featured ones
  • The usually don't release it anymore so people stop hoarding shards...I currently have 160k 5* shards hehe
  • GMAX77GMAX77 Posts: 471 ★★★

Ibomb, ham

think he meant the other champs besides the featured ones
    Correct. Apologies for not making my statement a little more clear.
  • TimmytdtTimmytdt Posts: 564 ★★
    Well, o was saving it up but I wanted to give the new year charm a go and it worked! Opened almost 10 5*s in the last one week
  • TimmytdtTimmytdt Posts: 564 ★★
    Too bad, could have saved them for featured releasing but if I get a feature champ.......I’ll know I’m the ceo again
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    They haven't released info about featured crystals in advance for a while
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★

The usually don't release it anymore so people stop hoarding shards...I currently have 160k 5* shards hehe

Why though? I’m saving up and what is so bad about hoarding shards?
  • OGAvengerOGAvenger Posts: 1,101 ★★★★★
    I feel like it’s always leaked a couple days before release
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    I'm hoping for Doom to be in that crystal.
  • Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 ★★★
    I'm hoping the OG Switch is in the crystal and/or Wolverine. Other than that I would love to get an Apocalypse or Cosmic GR
  • OGAvengerOGAvenger Posts: 1,101 ★★★★★

I'm hoping the OG Switch is in the crystal and/or Wolverine. Other than that I would love to get an Apocalypse or Cosmic GR

Isn’t wolverine in the current one?
  • Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 ★★★
    OGAvenger said:

Isn’t wolverine in the current one?
    Yes, but I want a featured crystal to have both champions in it. I haven't gotten any of the current featured 5* crystals because I mainly want Switch but it would be a nice consolation prize to get wolverine